Australian bushfires pump out millions of tonnes of carbon.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Did anyone see in the paper how the Jihadists are happy about the bushfires and the death/destruction that happened?

And they wonder why everyone hates them.

the dark knight

at least they're not doing it on fucking purpose. not that i believe in that global warming crap, but seriously, go fuck yourself. its a god damned fire, not a factory.

Evil Austin

Anyone notice that the map C4 posted was from 1990 - 99' very out dated. :49:

Moonlight Drive

Wow. Hundreds of people die and you're thinking about some bullshit witch hunt?

I'll speak in a language you understand: Idiot. (Stop doing that btw)

C4

The only thing I'm concerned with is Global Warming.

And the fact is that it exists.
As for the people who died, rest in peace.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
No, global warning infact does not exist, yet. There has been no solid proof it does, and quintastic brought up the best point, its climate change. Remeber why the big hairy elephants died? Climate change. This happened about.. 10,000 years ago. Yeah we are do for it again. So until concrete proof is here it exists, I refuse to believe this bullshit. Which is pretty hypocritical seeing is how I'm christian

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The only thing I'm concerned with is Global Warming.

You need to learn to seperate fact from fiction. At this point Global Warming is unproven and thus fiction.

The fact that you're thinking about something that may be bs while many people have gone through things that should never happen to people just shows that you're completely heartless. Let's see your country go through what mine has then talk about the Global Warming.

You and people like you honestly don't deserve the privilege of having a say in anything at all.

Moonlight Drive

Cunt4 said:
There have been multiple doomsayers who claim the world will end with apparent 'evidence'. What is it that makes global warming any different to Y2K?