Attitude Era Week Two - Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Rawiswar.jpg

This is the official live discussion thread for Week Two of the Attitude Era throwback.

Bret, screwed Bret...

Matches:
Marc Mero (with Sable) vs. Jerry “the King” Lawler
Los Boricuas (Savio Vega & Miguel Perez) vs. Road Dog & Bad Ass Billy Gunn
Max Mini, Mini Nova, & Taurus vs. El Torito, Tarantula & Battalion (six-man tag team match)
Scott Taylor vs. Eric Shelley (Light-Heavyweight Championship Tournament first-round match-up)
Intercontinental Champion Rocky Maivia (with Faarooq, Kama Mustafa, & D’Lo Brown) vs. Dude Love (non-title match)

Stream Link: http://veetle.com/v/5128f4d57a093​

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Does this count for the Award?

Any quick review from last week?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Rodrigo said:
Does this count for the Award?

Any quick review from last week?

No it doesn't.

Uhm, not much happened last week. Shawn is the WWF champion as this is the 2nd RAW after the Montreal screwjob.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Also interested to see how Miavia goes tonight, he's starting to grow on me now he's moved from that stale face character. Not sure if he'll reach main event but an occasional upper midcarder is possible IMO. Farooq will be the star of the nation though.

Reactions: leojay

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Also interested to see how Miavia goes tonight, he's starting to grow on me now he's moved from that stale face character. Not sure if he'll reach main event but an occasional upper midcarder is possible IMO. Farooq will be the star of the nation though.

#kayfabe

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:

:haha:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
fuck . Internet is too slow ....