Attitude Era Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Diva Would You Like To see Return

• Trish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lita

• Molly

• Jazz

• Victoria

• Ivory

• Jacqueline

• Luna Vachon

• Chyna

• Other(Stacy Kiebler, Torrie Wilson,Tori(DX), Sable, Sunny, Terri, Miss Kitty, etc)

• Total voters
Reaction score
If you could bring back one attitude era diva who would it be? I'm really stuck between Trish, Lita, and Jacqueline...those were my three favorites.

LKP

Lita, i dunno why i loved the rock rebel diva, and man could she wrestle. Trish maybe also but i think Lita would suit the womens wrestling now.

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
Trish. Her vs Beth would definately be worth seeing. She also played a great heel and a great face, something kind of lost in the divas now a days, most of them are pretty generic.

MikeRaw

None of them are even from the Attitude Era other than Chyna. They're pretty much all fromt he 2001-2005 era. But, either Trish or Lita would be nice, and I'll go with Trish. Both can wrestle, and both are good looking too, but I've always liked Trish a bit better.

Reaction score
None of them are even from the Attitude Era other than Chyna. They're pretty much all fromt he 2001-2005 era. But, either Trish or Lita would be nice, and I'll go with Trish. Both can wrestle, and both are good looking too, but I've always liked Trish a bit better.

I thought the Attitude era extended to until the WWE went PG? Gosh I miss the risque'....

MikeRaw

No. In that case, the Attitude Era would've went up until about 2 months ago... The attitude era ended on April 1st, 2001, when Austin turned heel, and just a week before, WWE had bought WCW. After that, we had another era (unnamed, really) from 2001-2004, and then the current era, or 2005-now.

Reaction score
No. In that case, the Attitude Era would've went up until about 2 months ago... The attitude era ended on April 1st, 2001, when Austin turned heel, and just a week before, WWE had bought WCW. After that, we had another era (unnamed, really) from 2001-2004, and then the current era, or 2005-now.

Ok my bad. I'll just say the Divas through WWE's extreme boom period...which pretty much covers the last decade or so. Or pre Diva search era might be more accurate.

LKP

The divas now are ok but they are no where near what w omen's wrestling was like 1999-2004. People don't care enough about the divas and half of them are eye candy and not wrestlers.

MikeRaw

^You're exagerating a bit, lol. It's amazing how people remember things as better than they were. I remember people bitching back in the early 2000's about womens wrestling as well. There was way more eye candy back then than there is now. Torrie, Sable, Stacy, and others were in bikini contests every week, or in a storyline making out with Vince. Even Trish had a "fling" with Vince, and had to strip week after week. Trish and Lita were great back then, but there was just as much, probably more, eye candy back in that time than now, LKP.

LKP

I know dude. But bacjk then the divas could wrestle. No diva searches and the divas had an attitude and got a reaction from the crowd. Eve, layla, mccool, jillian hall, bella twins etc do not get a reaction from the crowd. And they aint that good wrestlers. Ivory, trish, lita, Jacqueline could all wrestle and get away with the odd bra and panties match ups. And they got good heat or pops now its half arsed pops.

MikeRaw

I know dude. But bacjk then the divas could wrestle. No diva searches and the divas had an attitude and got a reaction from the crowd. Eve, layla, mccool, jillian hall, bella twins etc do not get a reaction from the crowd. And they aint that good wrestlers. Ivory, trish, lita, Jacqueline could all wrestle and get away with the odd bra and panties match ups. And they got good heat or pops now its half arsed pops.

Don't be stupid. You listed just a bunch of eye candy divas right there. You failed to mention Beth, Natalya, Gail Kim, Melina, Mickie, Maryse, and Katie Lea, who can all wrestle just as well as the divas of the early 2000's. There's just as many, if not more, wrestling divas now than there was back then. There's also less "eye candy" divas now than there was back then. Again, it's just a case of people, like you, remembering things better than they were. Women's wrestling in the early 2000's, for the most part, was all about bikini contest, and best body contests. There were only a few who could wrestle, liek Trish, Lita, and some others, but even they had to take part in bra and panties contests, and sexual storlyines. Like I said, nowadays, there's just as many ood women's wrestlers as back then, and on top of that, there is almsot no bikini contests or anything. You're wrong.

LKP

Don't be stupid. You listed just a bunch of eye candy divas right there. You failed to mention Beth, Natalya, Gail Kim, Melina, Mickie, Maryse, and Katie Lea, who can all wrestle just as well as the divas of the early 2000's. There's just as many, if not more, wrestling divas now than there was back then. There's also less "eye candy" divas now than there was back then. Again, it's just a case of people, like you, remembering things better than they were. Women's wrestling in the early 2000's, for the most part, was all about bikini contest, and best body contests. There were only a few who could wrestle, liek Trish, Lita, and some others, but even they had to take part in bra and panties contests, and sexual storlyines. Like I said, nowadays, there's just as many ood women's wrestlers as back then, and on top of that, there is almsot no bikini contests or anything. You're wrong.

How am i wrong? Its just a difference in opinion. God dude whats up with you lately? Not getting any or what? Im just saying that attitude era divas are better wrestlers than they are now int he wwe. Yeah Beth, Natalya, Gail Kim, Melina, Mickie, Maryse, and Katie Lea can wrestle but they aint really shown me much apart from gail kim that they are any different.

MikeRaw

How am i wrong? Its just a difference in opinion. God dude whats up with you lately? Not getting any or what? Im just saying that attitude era divas are better wrestlers than they are now int he wwe. Yeah Beth, Natalya, Gail Kim, Melina, Mickie, Maryse, and Katie Lea can wrestle but they aint really shown me much apart from gail kim that they are any different.

No, it's not opinion. Opinion would be sayign you preffered the divas of the past. That would be an opinion. Saying that the divas of the past were more wrestling focuses, and better, isn't an opinion, it's you trying to say a fact, and that fact is wrong.