At this point it's just funny

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Psycho Sid Promotions sent out the following e-mail earlier today, saying he's headed to TNA:

The Return of the Master and Ruler of the World "Psycho" Sid Vicious is coming to TNA Wrestling!

Spike TV Thursday Nights!

We warned WWE that this would Happen.

Never say Never!
Stay Tuned

-Psycho Sid Promotions

Furthermore, Sid's official MySpace page now has a huge TNA logo on it with the words "Never Say Never."

Source: Lordsofpain.net

Great, another old wrestler. Seriously, how can anybody see this as a positive? If he main events, once again he's taking the space of a young wrestler, and even in the midcard he is consuming young wrestler's time.

Might as well call it WCW indeed.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I sincerely doubt this is true in the first place. I mean seriously, you're talking about Pyscho Sid here. He's the guy who's been bullshiting the wrestling community for the past 2 years saying every few months "I'm THIS close to signing with the WWE, it's a done deal".

We were all skeptical of his claims back then when he claimed to be going to the E', why are we all jumping to conclusions and takings SID'S word for it that he's going to TNA? C'mon guys, this is getting ridiculous.

noumenon

I'm sure he's one of Hogan's "big names" he's bringing in. Oh well, give it a few months, he'll injure himself.

The Rated R CMStar

He said he was TALKING to WWE, never actually claimed he was going to WWE for a start.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm still not taking Sids word for it. We'll know if he shows up when he shows up. I don't know why we can afford to doubt every single rumor that comes out about WWE but when it comes to TNA everything negative is an instant go.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Pretty sure if he is coming in it'll be as part of the Jay Lethal angle. So most likely a one shot.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
49 years old or not, he still has the IT factor, he's been a champ in WWE and WCW though about 10-15 years ago, but if hes in any decent shape a 7 footer with name recognition will help a little, if it even for a young star to get over,you cant say it doesn't help someone like jay lethal, maybe a hernandez, or an abyss if they go over. hopefully it isn't long term but me personally i would like to see Sid back for a little bit, heck he could come in and be a bodygard for lethal and do that macho man stable or what not from back then.

but to me this doesn't make sense other than the lethal invitational, especially with the legends title being changed to the global title

Qwake

Agreed with Monk, and hopefully this time Lethal can actually get the win since the old guys aren't even staying, Lehtal will never get the win though, guys wouldn't sign for the match knowing they were losing to some random.

Airfixx

^^^Lethal SHOULD lose every one of these invitational matches.

"We warned WWE that this would Happen."

I get the impresion that TNA wasn't exactly his first choice.

LOL tho'... Vince has been warned! :lol:

"If you don't sign my no-talent ass, then a significantly smaller company that can't afford to pay me anywhere near as much MIGHT take me on on a short term deal."

...That's it Sidney; you tell 'em!!! : P

The A-man

Reaction score
I'm not sure what to make of Sid's possible TNA run.

It's likely that he may make a good impact. Its clear that he has been training for the past for month for another run in a squared-circle. He's retained some of his look as a legitimate wrestler. I guess in the end it all comes down to how TNA uses him and how much Sid himself brings to the table.

Not to mention that him breaking his leg back in WCW isn't much of a good way for him to end career anyway.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Am I the only one who would mark if he broke his leg again?