• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Inglis is God. Slater and Smith are merely his disciples.

seX-Power

Who would you call the Jarryd Hayne of the BTB section? That is, the best there is? :p

Are you gonna give me credit for helping you revive the section?

And, do you <3 me?

Last question. Is Gards as shit as he is fat? *waits for him to rage when he sees this*

I would call youthe Jarryd Hayne of the BTB section. Because as much as you own, you still cry when you don't come out as the winner.

And no, you don't get any credit, ass clown. :p

<3.

Gards is tubsy whale imo.

Hot shotting titles is always fun, but that's the issue when you start a created BTB. Having to have every belt have a strong champion early on is a pain.

Greg Inglis > Jarryd Hayne :shifty:

While we're on the subject, will Hayne ever take the Aussie fullback position off Billy?

Yes. When people realise how much more he owns.

When you live in Melbourne, it's kind of annoying listening to all the guys who have no idea about NRL and talk about how Slater is god.

Question: WHY THE FUCK aren't you answering on the MSN baby?

BTB related: Are we going to make it to WrestleMania in our thread? When you say yes, how seXepic is it going to be?

I am you smurf.

And we are going to make it to Wrestlemania, unless I bail on you. And it will be as seXepic as a personal striptease from Hayley.

Inglis is God. Slater and Smith are merely his disciples.

All smurfs imo.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Well, why weren't you initially answering you smurf? YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A LIFE~!

And woah, that is fair epic. How much ass kissing will Gards do when it's been posted, and how many times will he promise a review but bail?

seX-Power

Well, why weren't you initially answering you smurf? YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A LIFE~!

And woah, that is fair epic. How much ass kissing will Gards do when it's been posted, and how many times will he promise a review but bail?

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Why are you so seXy?

BTB related- Out of me and Gards, who is better? Me or me?

Moonlight Drive

Officially finished my first show. Excited, on a scale of one to ten?

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Well, since you say Gards is better...

What would you say if I quit our thread?

I QUIT~!