• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Preferably questions that are somewhat BTB-related, or related to people of the BTB section. Fire away!

Evil Austin

Question, shouldn't anything I want to ask yoube asked in the casual talk area? what is really the point of this thread?

seX-Power

Nah, cos this thread is all about moi. But I guess you have a point. :g:

edit- Screw that, I like my own thread. Questions pls.

seX-Power

To be honest, I think that you've gone downhill. Not just with the fact that you can't stick to a thread but the small number of times you actually posted a show with recent BTBs, they've let me down with their quality; especially comparing to what you would write for CWA for example. I'm still waiting for you to get that one thread, and when you do, the quality might come back.

Moonlight Drive

Aren't you excited I have almost a whole show written?

seX-Power

If it's a show that will be followed up with many others, than yes!

Moonlight Drive

Of course it will be, just like all my other BTBs...

Moonlight Drive

Will probz be posting the thread tomorrow if I can be bothered

Why the sudden posting ejaculation?

Didn't see your answer for this
seX Power said:
In BTB, do you prefer the champions to have long, dominant titles reigns or for the reigns to be short and passed around often. The former is probably better booking but the latter can be more exciting, so what do you guys think?
u?

seX-Power

The sudden posting is pretty much because I want this section to be awsums.

And about the title reigns, I always feel compelled to write long title reigns for the sense in booking and the prestige but part of me always wants to hot-shot the titles from one man to another and keep it exciting. I always prefer to read shows with the latter and I like it more when there are frequent title changes in the WWE, but I realise how much better having one long reign works.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Who would you call the Jarryd Hayne of the BTB section? That is, the best there is? :p

Are you gonna give me credit for helping you revive the section?

And, do you <3 me?

Last question. Is Gards as shit as he is fat? *waits for him to rage when he sees this*

Moonlight Drive

Hot shotting titles is always fun, but that's the issue when you start a created BTB. Having to have every belt have a strong champion early on is a pain.

Greg Inglis > Jarryd Hayne :shifty:

While we're on the subject, will Hayne ever take the Aussie fullback position off Billy?

y2j__legend

Reaction score
When you live in Melbourne, it's kind of annoying listening to all the guys who have no idea about NRL and talk about how Slater is god.

Question: WHY THE FUCK aren't you answering on the MSN baby?

BTB related: Are we going to make it to WrestleMania in our thread? When you say yes, how seXepic is it going to be?