Ask RLFB, of the most successful women's BtB ever ;)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

ROFL, TJ just got shut down kinda...Wow, first page and its already coming to spam.

When was Roxxi at her best, before when she was reall voodoo or now?

If you could write with any two men who would they be and why?!

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
When was Roxxi at her best, before when she was reall voodoo or now?
Depends what you want. The hardcore voodoo was cool because she had sort of a Girl Undertaker thing going on. I thought they were going to start giving her paranormal powers. On the other hand, I KEEP IT HARDCORE LIKE A 187!! So I dunno, lol, they're both awesome.

If you could write with any two men who would they be and why?!
Writing WITH people? You mean like, co-writing BtBs?

-TJ-

Have you ever thought of booking an intergender tag before? If so between who?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
lol, nah like any 2 wrestlers???
Mr. Kennedy, because he's talented and is great at cutting any kind of promo from funny to righteous to angry to sadistic to cruel, and Christian Cage, because he's also talented and also awesome on the mic. I'd also like to mention the Microphone God himself, Brother Ray.

"So if any of you MORONS haven't realized it yet, Roxxi is the FUTURE OF THIS DAMN COMPANY and has accomplished more in the BATHROOM LAST WEEK than YOU HAVE IN YOUR WHOLE LIVES COMBINED!!"

Easiest man to write for ever.

Have you ever thought of booking an intergender tag before? If so between who?
I've done so before, in the other promotion I did before WWR. I had a Mixed Tag Team Championship. The most memorable one was the unlikely pair of Curry Man and Voodoo Queen Roxxi Laveaux feuding with Morrison and Melina, "M and M".

Moonlight Drive

Have you ever considered a regular BTB (ie not women only)?

If I started one of these would I just get borderline flamed?

Favourite ladies to write with, promos and matches?

Are you proud you have won the Create-a-match by default?

Do you get pissed off when there are people (ala me :eek:) who just do not like womens wrestling and probably never will?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Have you ever considered a regular BTB (ie not women only)?
I've had one before. I really wouldn't consider it again. ALL the BTBs are regular. Why do more of the same? Doing what everyone else is doing just isn't fun.

If I started one of these would I just get borderline flamed?
I don't see why you would, lol.

Favourite ladies to write with, promos and matches?
Daizee Haze has been my favorite girl to write matches for, since she can do so much, and she's pretty versatile in promos too. Favorite promo girl is definitely Melina, with The Beautiful People being just as fun. Roxxi is great to write matches for, and Salinas is great for promos. ODB is a bit of a challenge to get her personality just right, but when you manage it, it's pretty rewarding because the result is gold.

Are you proud you have won the Create-a-match by default?
WOO, VICTORY BY DEFAULT, THE GREATEST VICTORY EVER!

Lol. I'm sure i'd have won anyway. Key to the Mint is just awesome. ;) :p

Do you get pissed off when there are people (ala me :eek:) who just do not like womens wrestling and probably never will?
Nah. I do feel the need to tie you down and force you to watch every volume of Shimmer though.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Anyway, so many of the reviews listed the worst match of any show as the women's match, simply because it was women's wrestling. Yeah, looking at you, Headfirst for Hardcore. :disgust1: Therefore, I made an all women's BtB. Seems like backwards logic, I know, but I keep on telling people not to judge women's wrestling if all they watch are the Divas. People didn't listen (COUGHHEADFIRSTFORHARDCORECOUGH), so basically, WWR is just to prove a point - that women's wrestling can be just as awesome as men's wrestling if booked and treated the same. More and more people are realizing it now, thanks to the Knockouts, and i'd say that women's wrestling is in a transitional phase in the eyes of the typical wrestling fan. With WWR i'm doing my part.

I don't know why I'm being called out here, most other bookers do this as well. I don't have a problem with women's wrestling at all in BTB's or in general most of the time, I just can't get into it when I'm reading a BTB where there's so much stuff that can be done. To me, it seems like filler, no offense. But if women's wrestling is featured prominently, I have no problem with it.

Seems like backwards logic, I know, but I keep on telling people not to judge women's wrestling if all they watch are the Divas.

I watch WSU, SHIMMER, Joshi, and TNA women's wrestling. I don't want to be typecast into the people that "just watch the divas."

People LIKE H4H. H4H has become the shining beacon of everything I oppose in wrestling and in life itself. He is the yang to my yin. He is the ants at my picnic. HE IS THE SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE TO MY PROM NIGHT!!!

I don't know what I did to deserve this title, I've never really hated on anyone here. I'm thinking it as just a bit harsh, don't you think so?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I was hoping you'd read this eventually, heehee. I know you're not the only one who does that, but you stand out for this quote:

It's one thing to simply not like women's wrestling, but that... that's just... Kaedonesque.

I like coining terms. :)

OK, so I like to make exaggerations, everyone does. but I really don't think I deserved to be the end of your calling out, it kinda came out of nowhere when I really haven't had a problem with anybody before. and it would've been nice to tell me right to my face if you despise me so much.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Don't worry, I don't have any more problems with you than I do anyone who votes a women's match the worst of the show simply because the participants can reproduce, even if your reasoning is somewhat unique. I don't consider it a waste of space at all, because really, so many BtBs end up writing the same old "Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg" dream matches over and over. They all just run together. I simply can't get into a BtB if it doesn't offer a little more uniqueness than the order in which the same retired superstars compete in dream matches that we'll never see.

Now see, that's my opinion, and if you disagree that's fine, but the key point is that when I review a BTB, I don't put in "Worst Match: John Cena vs. Batista. Come on, it's been done like 17 times this month, and it's only the 11th." I review based on the quality of the matches and feuds, not the participants thereof, and you should too.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Lmao, I wasn't specifically targeting you, CMS. I'm not targeting any one person really, because so many people have done it I can't really finger any one particular booker. So don't think of it as a cheap shot. Think of it as spraying everyone in the ring with the beer hose and you just happen to be one of the people in it. ;)

The Rated R CMStar

I was kidding.

Besides, you actually have a point. I am one of those who put on the WM category the Women's matches just because I don't like women's wrestling.