Ask RLFB, of the most successful women's BtB ever ;)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Why a womens only BTB? DId you want to stand out? Be different? Just curious.

Which BTB is your favorite to read and follow each week you can.

Which BTBer is your favore (member)

If you where ever to do a different BTB in your life lets say for some reason adn you where to continue a real life company from any time what company would you chose? WWE or TNA or (other)

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Why a womens only BTB? DId you want to stand out? Be different? Just curious.
Oh boy, where to start.

1. Before WWR, last year, I had another promotion: Florés Family Wrestling, the name coming from Adam and Lily-Ann Florés as owners and siblings. It was your average BtB and did ok enough, but life got too busy and I had to shut it down. Anyway, so many of the reviews listed the worst match of any show as the women's match, simply because it was women's wrestling. Yeah, looking at you, Headfirst for Hardcore. :disgust1: Therefore, I made an all women's BtB. Seems like backwards logic, I know, but I keep on telling people not to judge women's wrestling if all they watch are the Divas. People didn't listen (COUGHHEADFIRSTFORHARDCORECOUGH), so basically, WWR is just to prove a point - that women's wrestling can be just as awesome as men's wrestling if booked and treated the same. More and more people are realizing it now, thanks to the Knockouts, and i'd say that women's wrestling is in a transitional phase in the eyes of the typical wrestling fan. With WWR i'm doing my part.

2. Too many male wrestlers are just overgimmicked. Wrestler X does this move at this point, flows into this, covers, opponent kicks out, Wrestler X does this, this, and this, in that exact order, cover, pin. Triple H gets smacked around, but always hits his double A spinebuster and turns the whole match around. Kane hits his corner splash, opponent stumbles away, Kane hits a side slam, cover, kickout, Kane climbs to the top, flying clothesline, Kane raises his arm for the chokeslam, opponent kicks him away. Two minutes later, surprise grab to the throat, chokeslam, pin. Jeff hits a surprise whisper in the wind, always covers, and his opponent always kicks out at two, much to the "absolute shock and surprise" of the commentators. Writing such repetitive gimmicky matches just isn't fun to me. But in women's wrestling, there are few to none of these gimmicky move routines. You never know how a match between Daizee Haze and Portia Perez is going to go, even though they've had several matches already.

3. Yes, I wanted to stand out. The top dogs of BtB are talented, yes, but I read some of them and I really see no major differences between them. But there's only one BtB like mine. ;)

Which BTB is your favorite to read and follow each week you can.
I really don't have time to follow a BtB week after week. :( I try to keep up with comicgeekelly and Chessarmy, but I also want to follow King Lennie and spiralshock, since they've reviewed me quite a bit.

Which BTBer is your favore (member)
I abstain, lest the others review me less as a result. :p

If you where ever to do a different BTB in your life lets say for some reason adn you where to continue a real life company from any time what company would you chose? WWE or TNA or (other)
Shimmer. ;)

Reaction score
1. What would your 'dream match' be?
2. What size shoes do you wear?
3. Who is your least favorite actor?
4. If you could play any instrument in the world...what would it be?
5. Write a poem using 23 words about the state of the US economy.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
1. What would your 'dream match' be?.
Motor City Machine Guns vs. London and Kendrick in an Ultimate X Match.

2. What size shoes do you wear?.

3. Who is your least favorite actor?
Name the male lead of any chick flick.

4. If you could play any instrument in the world...what would it be?.
Electric guitar of course. :p

5. Write a poem using 23 words about the state of the US economy.
A Poem to America's SuperCorporations

You could have seen this coming;
But your head was in the sand.
Oh dear.
You didn't plan ahead;
And now you're dead.

:)

chessarmy

1. Do you agree that Taylor Wilde pwns?

2. Have you read my BTB? Is it Russo-esque?

3. Are you ordering TNA's Bound For Glory PPV this Sunday?

4. hi

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
1. Do you agree that Taylor Wilde pwns?
Taylor Wilde needs a personality. Sorry, she's just boring right now. :p She really needs a heel turn.

2. Have you read my BTB? Is it Russo-esque?
I have, and no, it's not.

3. Are you ordering TNA's Bound For Glory PPV this Sunday?
Nope. I've never ordered a PPV... or anything orderable, actually. I suppose I should, but I'm in Canada, so it's not like I really matter to the American ratings people.

Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler.

-TJ-

1. Can I have a dollar?

2. What inspires you to write each show? (Besides H4H :shifty: )

3. Can I have a hug?

4. Best Match you've ever written?

5. Can we be best friends?

6. Can you answer all the questions? Especially 7.

7. What do you think is more important, promos or matches? Why?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
1. Can I have a dollar?
I dunno. With the direction the American economy is going, one Canadian dollar might be worth a lot real soon. Ah, what the hell. *tosses a dollar to you* There, now you can retire. :shifty:

2. What inspires you to write each show? (Besides H4H :shifty: )
People LIKE H4H. H4H has become the shining beacon of everything I oppose in wrestling and in life itself. He is the yang to my yin. He is the ants at my picnic. HE IS THE SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE TO MY PROM NIGHT!!!

Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler.

But besides that, I dunno. There are so many talented female wrestlers, a hell of a lot more athletically and microphone-ally gifted than a lot of the top male guys, and yet they get so little appreciation because of H4H. So I'm just doing my part to give them the respect and admiration they deserve.

3. Can I have a hug?
Depends. Are you female? :p

4. Best Match you've ever written?
Hmm. Three matches come to mind, despite the fact that all were written back when I wrote matches in past tense. One is my innovated Key to the Mint match (rules found here), done for my first WWR PPV, The Revolution. The next is Roxxi Laveaux vs. Melina in a Sadistic Tables Match, done for my PPV Sekhmet's Gathering. And the other is a match I wrote for a match writing contest, Roxxi Laveaux vs. Daizee Haze.

5. Can we be best friends?
Sure? :p

6. Can you answer all the questions? Especially 7.
Yep. I'm awesome like that.

7. What do you think is more important, promos or matches? Why?
Promos. Without a good backstory, a match, no matter how awesome, just doesn't have the same big time feel.

Qwake

Why is Mickie better then Roxxi :shifty:

Who is your favourite male wrestler?

Who do like like to write for the most in your BTB? (apart from baldy...I mean Roxxi)

Would you ever consider quitting WWR to do a normal wrestling promotion with men and women?

last question, when are you gonna answer these? :p

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Why is Mickie better then Roxxi :shifty:
Because you can't tell the difference between your insane dreams and reality. :shifty:

Who is your favourite male wrestler?
The Instant Classic, Christian Cage.

Who do like like to write for the most in your BTB? (apart from baldy...I mean Roxxi)
I'm grown pretty fond, te amo escribir, of writing for la nacion Latina's own Salinas, Latino hasta la muerte. There's just something about her character that's just so easy to write for, no requiere esfuerzo, and it always comes out magnifico. If you don't know, ahora ya sabes.

Would you ever consider quitting WWR to do a normal wrestling promotion with men and women?
Nope. Why become just another promotion when i've got this totally unique thing going? And even if someone else tries to make one, everyone will just think "Pfft, RLFB ripoff." :jump1:

last question, when are you gonna answer these? :p
I just did. :p