Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Don't know if you've been asked this already, but where do you think Christian should go? Stay in TNA or turn his back and run to WWE?

I think it's time for a fresh start and a move back to the WWE. It's the better product right now and the one I watch, so that's a reason right there. But the fact that he isn't even being used at all in the main event scene or whatnot and in a middle level jobbing tag team is pretty bad. I'd just be so fucking happy to see a reunion between him and Edge for a while anyways, before they turned on each other or whatnot. That would just be so awesome.

xtremebadass

yea, I think alot of old school fans would love to see them on the same brand back together in WWE. are you buying the TNA game?

PeepShow

are you buying the TNA game?

Nah, looks pretty horrible. Entrances suck, match types suck, hell everything about it looks like it sucks except the actual game play maneuver graphics, which kind of look realistic. But most everything about it looks to be bad.

seX-Power

All We Know
Brighter
Let This Go
Whoa
Conspiracy
Franklin
My Heart
Oh Star
Born For This
Fences
Miracle
Misery Business
That's What You Get
For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic
When It Rains
Let The Flames Begin
CrushCrushCrush
We Are Broken
Stop This Song
Breathe
Emergency
Loves Not A Competition
Pressure
This Circle
Hallelujah
Stuck On You
My Hero
Decoy
Temporary
Rewind
Here We Go Again
Stay Away
Sunday Bloody Sunday

Here are all the songs I have, if there are any more, can you please tell me, or if u dont know any, here they are...

PeepShow

All We Know
Brighter
Let This Go
Whoa
Conspiracy
Franklin
My Heart
Oh Star
Born For This
Fences
Miracle
Misery Business
That's What You Get
For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic
When It Rains
Let The Flames Begin
CrushCrushCrush
We Are Broken
Stop This Song
Breathe
Emergency
Loves Not A Competition
Pressure
This Circle
Hallelujah
Stuck On You
My Hero
Decoy
Temporary
Rewind
Here We Go Again
Stay Away
Sunday Bloody Sunday

Here are all the songs I have, if there are any more, can you please tell me, or if u dont know any, here they are...

Hello Hello
Emergency (Crab Mix)

Then 2 other covers that have been uploaded I have heard:

Hear You Me
Sweetness

Both covers of Jimmy Eat World.

Good Man.

Who the hell is Dead E. Guererro?

Anyone you want it to be.

How many members on IWF are actually black?

I have no idea.

seX-Power

Thoughts on the Steel Cage match on Raw?

Thoughts on the Rey Mysterio/Kane storyline?

Do you think that Evan Bourne needs a manager (or duct tape over his mouth) because he is shit on the mic?

How many grey reps has iamironman given you?

No Mercy Predictions so far-

Batista v JBL

I think Batista will go over to keep him happy

Jericho v HBK

Should be a great match and Jericho should win

Candice v Beth

Hopefully botchamania doesnt win but I have a bad feeling

HHH v Hardy

Id mark out for a Jeff victory but I dont see it happenin

Hardy v Henry

Matt wont lose the title yet

PeepShow

Thoughts on the Steel Cage match on Raw?

I thought it was pretty damn good. Not much to complain about, really. Solid cage match.

Thoughts on the Rey Mysterio/Kane storyline?

I'm really into it. Especially the way it played out. Kane's promos every week are great and it just makes the who story better.

Do you think that Evan Bourne needs a manager (or duct tape over his mouth) because he is shit on the mic?

I would say not. Haven't seen much of him, but what I've seen on Raw has been good. I'd don't really see the need for it atm.

How many grey reps has iamironman given you?

Batista v JBL

Batista

Jericho v HBK

Jericho

Candice v Beth

Beth

PLZ

HHH v Hardy

HHH

Hardy v Henry

Hardy

Hometown Kid

:roflmao: at James...

Anyway what did you think of Orton getting cheered on Monday? Should they turn him back to face in your opinion?

PeepShow

:roflmao: at James...

Anyway what did you think of Orton getting cheered on Monday? Should they turn him back to face in your opinion?

Nah, he's the perfect, great heel. His face runs are pretty horrible, in all honestly. He just comes off as not the right guy to do it. There's just something not right.