Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Well, yeah, the whole RIOT! album is worth DLing and listening to. And as far as the All We Know Is Falling album goes, I'd say Emergency, Pressure, and My Heart. IDK why, but I like My Heart a lot after hearing it LIVE. :eek:

Hometown Kid

Well, yeah, the whole RIOT! album is worth DLing and listening to. And as far as the All We Know Is Falling album goes, I'd say Emergency, Pressure, and My Heart. IDK why, but I like My Heart a lot after hearing it LIVE. :eek:

Did you actually see them live? :eek: Or just off of YT?

PeepShow

Well im not really into "soft" music.

Let The Flames Begin, Crushcrushcrush, For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic, and Born For This would be 4 good songs I think you'd enjoy off the RIOT album.

On a side note, OMFG at the vocals on this.

[YT]KiR838VOCrA[/YT]

Seriously, how in the love of music could anyone not like her voice?

EDIT - Wow, SEX to the ears. :eek:

seX-Power

How many Paramore songs do you know of that can be retrieved?

I know of 33, if there are more can you tell me their names?

Should Paramore re-release their first album due to the very minor mainstream success it recieved, or maybe just a few songs?

If you had to choose 5 songs from each album to release mainstream what would you choose?

What do you say to the critics that claim that Riot! is just basically a carbon copy of All We Know is falling and sounds the same?

Moonlight Drive

Are there any Paramore songs you don't like?

Favourite non-Hayley bands?

MVP, is he ready for the ME scene?

PeepShow

How many Paramore songs do you know of that can be retrieved?

All of them as far as I'm concerned. I know I've heard all the songs that Hayley has sang, even before her Paramore days, that have been recorded. She didn't want them to leak, even some of the ones by Paramore, but they have. :eek:

Are there any Paramore songs you don't like?

Not really, no. If I had to pick my least favorite, it'd have to be Franklin.

Favourite non-Hayley bands?

I listed them all in the favorite bands thread in the music section about a week ago. I'm too lazy to go get the link. :p

MVP, is he ready for the ME scene?

I sure think so. He's got it all really. I just think his wrestling skills could use a sharper tone to it. Sort of bland, but meh. I'd like to see it.

xtremebadass

Don't know if you've been asked this already, but where do you think Christian should go? Stay in TNA or turn his back and run to WWE?