• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask Monkeystyle something...

Wrestling Station

For the time being. We decided to buy a house instead which has left us woefully broke as there was a bunch of shit that needed to be paid for when you move to a new province. But yeah we bought a house in Gatineau, Quebec. It's pretty nice all I need now is internet.
Quebec is a super cold place. I think you speak there french more than English, right?

Did you apply for another job? or is it the driving license issue is the problem for you to try another job? I mean their recommend that you have your own car to work for them?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No english is my first language but I was taught french from day one in school so I'm fluent at this point. Although there are just as many english speakers here these days because Quebec is so cheap. And I don't miss Ottawa either it's a 30 minute bus ride away so it's all good.

And no I haven't applied for a new job. Nadine wants me to apply for the government but I'm no drone even if the money is stupidly good.

I think I'm going back to school. She hates the idea but I have to do it.