Ask Monkeystyle something...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
and he'll tell you to go fuck yourself.

Nah, I keed. Ripping of Montana's thread because I'm bored so ask away there is no subject that is taboo.

Now please entertain me for the next 50 or so minutes.

Wrestling Station

what happend to the accidental stabbing to your abdominal area? or was it your toe?..lol

LadyHotrod

Have you ever had sex monkey style? It's better than doggy style.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Who is considered an Erotic Politician? Hilary?

When the Doors were on tour Jim was asked about the band's views and he said that they were 'erotic politicians'

And god no Hilary is not erotic in any sense of the word.

how you doin?

:smokin:

what happend to the accidental stabbing to your abdominal area? or was it your toe?..lol

refresh my memory. I injure myself all the time by accident. I currently have a nie burn on my elbow, and some slices in my fingertips.

Have you ever had sex monkey style? It's better than doggy style.

its great but the excrement is really hard to get out of the carpet.

Wrestling Station

refresh my memory. I injure myself all the time by accident. I currently have a nie burn on my elbow, and some slices in my fingertips.
the one you told me about something like 6 months ago lol.. umm when you asked me if its neccessary to go to the clinic or just use alcohol lol.

and i have another question.. why my name doesnt have a tag underneath it? :( does that mean im going to die?

The A-man

Reaction score
Dear MonkeyStyle,

I'm thinking about retiring my dancing anime chicks (known as 'whores' to some haters here at the IWF). Of course, they've been IWF Legends for a good while now and I think they should get a good long rest by way of retirement. How do you think they should retire and when would be a good time to do so?

-Sincerely, The A-man

monkeystyle

Reaction score
the one you told me about something like 6 months ago lol.. umm when you asked me if its neccessary to go to the clinic or just use alcohol lol.

and i have another question.. why my name doesnt have a tag underneath it? :( does that mean im going to die?

Oh yeah, my finger. It bled a lot and I had a huge gash thought I probably should've gotten stitches for. It healed, so that disproves that theory.

Oh and I dunno. I'll get on it though.

Do you have blue balls right now?

Yeah kinda do actually. However I seek to possibly rectify that problem this evening.

how much do you take it up the ass?

Only when I'm feeling especially submissive.

PeepShow

SELF* High Five

ddp.jpg