Ask Beer a question.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I thought you were meant to be answering the questions. >_>

MSN is a bitch, imo. I'll form a response to your PM when I'm not really tired. :p

Airfixx

Beer will eventually resolve the worlds financial crisis.... Discuss.

Montana

How do you rate the current product for each show: Raw, SD, ECW, Impact. PLease rate 1-10 and give some analysis.

How do you rate the following beers 1-10, and say how often you would drink one of each.

Bud
Miller
Molson
Labatt
Corona
Heineken
Red Stripe

Beer

How do you rate the current product for each show: Raw, SD, ECW, Impact. PLease rate 1-10 and give some analysis.

How do you rate the following beers 1-10, and say how often you would drink one of each.

Bud
Miller
Molson
Labatt
Corona
Heineken
Red Stripe

Smackdown 8/10
The matches have been top notch on the B-Show as of a late. Simplistic and interesting storylines, and some great promos. Best show in the WWE, imo.

Raw 5/10
Could be a mile better. They have the better stars, they have Mr. McMahon on there show, they have soem of the best promo workers out there, but they cannot pull it off. The Raw superstars need to pull there socks up.

ECW 7/10
Promos are not great, but then again, they rarely have promos. It is much more of a wrestling brand, and when they wrestle, it is pretty damn awesome.

Bud - Budweiser is an alrite Beer. Not the best. I give it a 6. Not too often I have this Beer, tbh.

Miller- Never heard of it. I a British.

Molson - Same again.

Labatt - An old Canadian Beer I beleive. I think I may have tried it once or twice, but not often enough to give an imput.

Corona - Carona, an old favourite. I will probably have one tonight, as it is My Birthday. 9/10 Great Beer, I drink quite frequently.

Heineken - Heineken is meh. I have it very often, when there is nothing else on, but most of the time it is a secondry Beer. 7/10.]

Red Stripe - Ugh.... Lager Beer.

Montana

Interesting ... don't like Raw huh? I think Raw is doing pretty good for what its worth. You kinda have to know what to expect with Raw/SD, I think our opinions are opposite actually. I'll take a Santino segment over a shelton match any day. If i wanted to see good wrestling i'd watch ROH/TNA (sometimes)

Those are the main beers here, except red stripe. That was a curve ball.

Bud is the main Beer.
Labatt and Molson are the main canadian Beers
Miller is #2 for american beers
Corona is more of a summer beer.
Heinenken was my main beer for a while. Little expensive though
Red Stripe , different.

Beer

Beer, second placed? Pfft.

I won't even ask a ridiculous question like that.

Airfixx

Beer, second placed? Pfft.

I won't even ask a ridiculous question like that.

Answer it then.......

Q2.

Why the fuck, as a national of a country with such strong pride and heritage, would you want to suddenly want to be associated with Aussies so much?

I know you probably don't get as flooded with Aussies as we do here in London, but d-a-m-n, surely you can imagine what that lot are like in the flesh?

(Joking.... I met an 'o.k' Australian..... ONCE.:bleh: )

Beer

Answer it then.......

Q2.

Why the fuck, as a national of a country with such strong pride and heritage, would you want to suddenly want to be associated with Aussies so much?

I know you probably don't get as flooded with Aussies as we do here in London, but d-a-m-n, surely you can imagine what that lot are like in the flesh?

(Joking.... I met an 'o.k' Australian..... ONCE.:bleh: )

You like Wales? We do have a lot of pride, I agree. And, I don;t really want to be a part of Australia. I am messing about, since everyone seems to be going crazy over "Australians".

Australians scare me tbh. As do New Zealanders. They are freakishly fiendish and Unfortunetly could probably pwn just about everyone on this site.

Airfixx

^^^^Most Welsh peeps I've met (inc. a few mates) have a lot of pride in their country and object heavily to people slagging it off or making the typical sh**p jokes.

I haven't been there since I was about 2.... The only thing I recall is some years later my my telling me that i shat myself in the back of my dads car cos he couldn't find a suitable place to stop whilst on the motrway on the way home! :LOL: / :blush:

Every Kiwi I've met has been a womderful human being.

It's just Aussies I have beef with... I live in London and they are LOUD and EVERYWHERE! ;o]

Beer

^^^^Most Welsh peeps I've met (inc. a few mates) have a lot of pride in their country and object heavily to people slagging it off or making the typical sh**p jokes.

Sheep Jokes..... :dry:

I haven't been there since I was about 2.... The only thing I recall is some years later my my telling me that i shat myself in the back of my dads car cos he couldn't find a suitable place to stop whilst on the motrway on the way home! :LOL: / :blush:

Rofl, dirty bastardo!

Every Kiwi I've met has been a womderful human being.

It's just Aussies I have beef with... I live in London and they are LOUD and EVERYWHERE! ;o]

You live in London and think Aussies are loud. Everything is loud in London. Not sure how my brother lives there, tbh. I wouldn't be able to cope. But then again, I am not really as out going as him.