Ask Beer a question.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Eventhough I never drink alcohols, just one question as you are a beer-coholic! (new name?) :shifty:
anyway, my question is; do you add some sort of flavour over the original taste? Im not sure, like you add lime or kiwi ( :shifty ) or you like it raw beer?

Beer

Eventhough I never drink alcohols, just one question as you are a beer-coholic! (new name?) :shifty:
anyway, my question is; do you add some sort of flavour over the original taste? Im not sure, like you add lime or kiwi ( :shifty ) or you like it raw beer?

First off, interesting name, it is a possibility for sure.

Secondly, do I add stuff to my beer? Well, I could lie and say I am a man, and never add anything, but I am not a liar. I will add blackcurrant and lime to a Pale Ale, because I find it, well, too pale.

Everything else has to be on it's own.

Evil Austin

What do you like to do while drinking beer ie; on the computer with a beer in your hand or watching sports ?

Beer

I like how now I have said non-beer questions only, there are no questions asked :smh

seX-Power

Will you accept any name I present to you?

Any jealousy towards other alcoholic drinks?

Are you actually 8 black children under the same account?

Beer- Is it really so alicious?

Sup Welshy?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
You should come back to theefed, you were a great member and all can be the past i'm, sure

Beer

1 Will you accept any name I present to you?

2 Any jealousy towards other alcoholic drinks?

3 Are you actually 8 black children under the same account?

4 Beer- Is it really so alicious?

5 Sup Welshy?

1 I will accept most names you present me with.

2 I find wine my better, so I often bitch about her behind her back to cider.

3 No.

4 Too right.

5 Gonna start writing now.

Your opinion of me is what exactly?

You are a cool member, but you need to post more in all sections.

You should come back to theefed, you were a great member and all can be the past i'm, sure

I am in the E-Fed, just not the staff section.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

What are your thoughts about those of us who don't drink? >_>