Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
That's actually a very good question, DX. Well, the reason I chose to do a WWE BTB is because I've always been a WWE fan eversince I was around three years old. I was watching what they were doing on television and didn't like it much plus I had ideas of what I would do so I just created The Commencement. I wasn't too familiar with TNA or ROH at the time and I wasn't interested in doing a WCW or ECW BTB so I did a WWE one.

edgehead09

Reaction score
do u think i should come back to the IWF BTB scene and if u do think i should come back then should i continue EWA which only had one show or start another show

CT Styles

Sharky said:
What BTB that you have done do you think was the best? out of your TNA and WWE one?

:confused: He's only done one.

Anyway, this is something I have heaps of trouble with. How do you think is the best way to make a storyline or develop it or.. You know what I mean don't you? How do you get ideas for storylines is probably better wording.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Nate757- I think you should only return if you're going to stick with your BTB. If you're not going to stick with your BTB then don't bother coming back. It would just be a waste of time. With that being said, if you do decide to come back I think you should bring back your EWA thread since it had a nice future in BTB though it only had one show posted.

CT Styles- I really can't explain how I get ideas for storylines. I basically think of real-life situations that can occur. For example, my Edwards/McMahon storyline is reality-based since it's basically a fast-rising employee who is nice to his boss but is secretly trying to take his position of power. The Cena/Edwards storyline I have going is reality-based also with a guy (Cena) becoming famous and his friend (Edwards) being jealous and plotting to screw him over.

The Anigma

Reaction score
jamierfc1- I have checked out your work and you tend to have positives and negatives about you. Some times you have a very good show other times you do not but you are still a good writer in my opinion especially when it comes to your pay-per-views. It seems like when a pay-per-view rolls around you put all your effort into making it great and for that I tip my hat to you but you should also put that much effort into your regular shows. The only problem that I see is that you’re relatively unknown because 1) you really don’t stand out much in the BTB scene and 2) there are so many BTB’s it’s tough to stand out. However, I think that if you keep up the good work then you will be noticed.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Out of all the BTB's I read, my favorite is WWE RAW:Real-American Wrestling by Xtremebadass because it's such a realistic BTB. Not only that Xtremebadasses skills are so polished whether it be his promos or matches. Both are phenomenal, maybe his promos more so than his matches but he's still a great booker/writer and his BTB is without a doubt my favorite.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I see you (Andrew~Walker) going into the Hall of Fame soon and I also think MikeRaw should be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

You (Andrew~Walker) should be inducted for the influence that you've had on the BTB section with SWA and the length of matches. MikeRaw should be inducted because he is a legend in the BTB section, IMO. He's had about three successful and great BTB's and he's back here in the section with a new BTB. I think the two of you deserve a spot in the Hall of Fame. Other than that, I don't really see any other bookers that deserve a spot in the Hall Of Fame.

MikeRaw

WOOO... Anigma loves me:love:
Lol jk. but thanks for the compliment man, heres my question... Who helped you with that kickass idea for the mcmahon affair storyline? :hmm:
lol jk.
But seriously, what do you think about the whole lot of new bookers coming into the section now? Do you like it that theres so many people coming in, or do you think its a bit too crowded?

Evil Austin

What in your opinion are ten bookers (no particular order) that are underrated, I mean like that haven't just arrived and have not really achieved anything but deserve to ? What Ten bookers in your opinion using Gregory Helms words have been BTB"s best kept secret.

MikeRaw

^Im underrated, ive only won one award:(
Lol its true but Im jk, I think most people on here like my booking skills. And yes, this is now ask MikeRaw:)
Jk:p

EDIT: I feel like asking another question: As far as my btbs and skills, which part do you think I am better at? Promos or match writing?
It doesnt mean the other option is bad, just which one is better?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Smackdowns Dead Man- I am a fan of Jeff Hardy and I think he's a pretty good high-flyer. I've always liked him.

MikeRaw- I don't know, you tell me who helped me with that McMahon Affair storyline. :rolleyes:

I have mixed feelings about all the new bookers coming into the section now. On one hand, it's great for the section and keeps it alive but on the other hand we have new bookers that make threads but never follow through with them and that crowds the section up which I cannot stand. So I guess I'm kind of split when it comes to the new bookers coming into the BTB section.

DX_3:16- I'm kind of big on a few of the "underrated" bookers and here is my list. Mind you, this is in no order whatsoever.
01. Brian Kendrick's Biceps
02. Jamierfc1
03. †horza13†
04. GardsJr
05. Headfirst For Hardcore
06. chessarmy
07. wwerko619
08. Dylanfsd
09. MikeRaw
10. TRI

There's also that one guy named CMS. I think if he puts in a little hardwork and dedication then he will be a top booker soon enough...lol...

MikeRaw- I think that your promo skills are better than your match writing skills but only by a little bit.