Ask alexmoss12 a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

^^ why are you such a dick? neg repped for asking stupid questions.

McLovin

Reaction score
Do you want to become a wrestler when you are older and why?
Nope, I'm either going to be a dart player, work at a store, or something like that.

anyway where'd you hope to work if you want to be a wrestler?
Read above

Do you like TNA or WWE and why?
At the moment I'm really liking the WWE booking since Wrestlemania, apart from the Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton skit everything has been good. TNA has gotten better but they don't have enough experience to get as good as the WWE.

Sorry for the long delay of answers.

1chiban

Reaction score
Your sig indicates to me that you're a Jay Lethal fan. Do you really think the Macho Man copycat gimmick is really going to give him any long term success?

McLovin

Reaction score
Your sig indicates to me that you're a Jay Lethal fan. Do you really think the Macho Man copycat gimmick is really going to give him any long term success?

He has had a hell of alot more success as Black Machismo than plain old Jay Lethal, he beat Kurt Angle, is a multiple time World Champion, according to Don West his T-Shirt is one of the highest selling T-Shirts in TNA history. Compare that to his old gimmick, he didn't achieve much, only coming close to beating Jeff Jarrett. But right now I think the character is starting to run its course and he should get a new gimmick that isn't copycat.

1chiban

Reaction score
Agreed. But it has been a fun gimmick. Don't know how you follow it, but it will be interesting to see if TNA do change it, and how they'll go about it...

Evil Austin

And for my final question......

1. Your the biggest Douchebag of a 13 year old ive ever talked to, and also me, DX and Gards talked to your m'u'm on msn the other day, and she cant spell shit, so is it in the family?

That is actually true (I am the DX)

And she said her age what wrestlers she liked etc....

She seemed like a nice person....

MikeRaw

It never closed, all that happened was peopel didn't give a damn to ask you anything.

Airfixx

^^^They're prob waiting for him to stop posting in bold like he's more important than everyone else.