• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask alexmoss12 a Question

John

i'm gonna be a commentator, i've already got a contract with this uk firm. anyway where'd you hope to work if you want to be a wrestler?

1chiban

Don't you have a thread like this? Oh and why don't you add some more graphics to your sig, it only take up like over an entire page.

I will always have respect for you TSS as the first guy to welcome me when I joined this site. However, your signature is starting to take the mickey as we say in England.:nonono:

John

I will always have respect for you TSS as the first guy to welcome me when I joined this site. However, your signature is starting to take the mickey as we say in England.:nonono:

lol its getting edited NOW!

Qwake

WHAT IS THIS! THE ENGLISH THREAD! lol, arnt you suposed to be asking questions...

Do you like TNA or WWE and why?