asherjk presents: E.B.W. Extremley Bitchin' Wrestling.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
E.B.W News.

Due to undforseen problems Aus Day Celebrations will be pushed back by two weeks (to allow the fueds to develop).

CM Punk will be out of action this week due to the extent of his injury's but will take on Rey Mysterio the week after.

Matt Hardy is also out of action due to injuries sustained during his match last week, it is likeley we wont see him until the week after Aus Day.

Rey vs Jericho and Taker vs Big show is off the card because it makes no sense.

The E.B.W champion and the E.B.W Heavyweight champion will be decided at Aus Day in two Six Man over the top rope batle royals.

Next Weeks Card:

Kofi Kingston vs Drew Mcintire.

Edge vs Jeff Hardy.

Undertaker vs Dolph Ziggler.

Main Event: DX vs The Hart Dynasty for the E.B.W Tag Team Championship.

i know this is poorly written, but its nearly 6 AM and i havent slept.

Cheers tiredly- Asher.

Reaction score
here it is, better late than never.

E.B.W

Kofi Kingston vs. Drew Mcintire.

Edge vs. Jeff Hardy.

Undertaker vs. Dolph Ziggler.

Main Event: DX vs. The Hart Dynasty for the E.B.W Tag Team Championship.

Jim Ross: Hello and welcome to E.B.W I’m Jim Ross joined here at ringside by Tod Grisham.
Todd Grisham: And boy do we have a show for you tonight, after Drew Mcintire destroyed CM Punk last week I can’t wait to see what happens tonight when he takes on Kofi Kingston.

Match 1: Kofi Kingston vs. Drew Mcintire
Drew Mcintire walks out to a collective boo and gives the crowd the finger.
Kofi Kingston receives a huge pop as he runs down the ramp before taking a cane shot to the gut.
Jim Ross: Oh my god! Mcintire is just brutalizing Kingston with that cane!
Todd Grisham: Mcintire it seems never loses a beat when it comes to pre-match attack.
Mcintire continues the beating as a mob of ref’s rush out to break them up but Mcintire keeps going before more refs show up and drag him away as a stretcher is brought out for Kingston.
Jim Ross: Kingston is certainly worse for wear after that one I don’t think we will be seeing him for a while.
Todd Grisham: Pre-Match beatings seem to be Mcintire’s M.O as of late.

Decision: No Contest.

Match 2: Edge vs. Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Hardy still reeling after his match with Matt Hardy making easy pickings for Edge who controls most of the match.
Jim Ross: Edge has been completely sadistic thus far it’s like Jeff Hardy has been sentenced to death and Edge is the Hangman.
Jeff Hardy gets to his feet only to be hit with a big boot putting him in prime position for a spear which Edge sets up to deliver.
Jim Ross: Edge is about to put this one away!
Tod Grisham: No way Hardy is getting up from this!
Hardy stands up and Edge begins his charge and is about to...
Jim Ross: NO! HARDY HITS TWIST OF FATE!
The shock looked worse than the pain as Edge’s eyes were as big as dinner plates as Jeff climbs the turnbuckle and jumps for the Swanton bomb.
Todd Grisham: Edge lifted his knees and look at Hardy squirm.
Edge sets up for another spear and hits it, he hooks the leg and...
Jim Ross: Roll up!
1...2...3 DING DING DING!

Decision: Jeff Hardy, Pinfall.

Match 3: Undertaker vs. Dolph Ziggler.

The match goes back and forth with both men getting their fair share of shots in, Ziggler using his size and speed to his advantage.
Jim Ross: Both men are spent from this incredibly physical match!
Taker picks Ziggler up and slams him down on his face, Cover! 1...2...Kickout! Ziggler barley getting the shoulder up.
Todd Grisham: Ziggler took such a massive shot that kickout must have been instinctive only!
Taker drags Ziggler to his feet then whips him into the corner before charging, Ziggler moves at the last second causing Undertaker to crash into the turnbuckle with heavy impact, Ziggler seizes the moment and locks in a sleeper hold!
Jim Ross: Ziggler has got the sleeper locked in, Undertaker is fading fast!
The Undertaker stumbles around the ring for a few seconds before dropping to one knee.
Todd Grisham: Ziggler has the Phenom down to one knee! Will we see a tap out?
Taker falls forward onto the mat while Ziggler grins sadistically
Ziggler: He’s out ref ring the bell already!
The ref check to see if the Undertaker is still conscious seeing that he has passed out he rings the bell.

DING DING DING!

Decision: Ziggler, Tap out.

DX walks out to the ring and picks up a microphone.
HHH: Tonight we face off against The Hart Dynasty.... Honestly who the hell has ever heard of these idiots? Tyson Kidd with his weird spiky bald hybrid hair style or Dumbass Davy Boy Smith.
HBK: I’m Tyson, I date my cousin ey! I can’t decide if I want to be bald or stupid EY!
HHH: Whoa, whoa Tyson calm down! One day the other on....
The Hart Dynasty walks out and attack DX before the bell is rung, the referee sorts it out and rings the bell.

Main Event: DX vs. the Hart Dynasty for the E.B.W Tag Team Championship.
The match goes for about 30 minutes with frequent tags, DX with some amazing double team moves seize control in the latter half of the match.
Todd Grisham: It has been an amazing main event so far DX in control at the moment!
Jim Ross: DX ahead of the game with some amazing team work I can’t wait to see how this one ends!
HHH whips Kidd into the ropes and hits a flying knee sending Kidd to the floor before tagging in HBK who lands his top rope elbow and begins tuning up the band for Sweet chin Music.
Jim Ross: Michaels tuning up the band here this could be it!
HBK zeroes in and nails it hooking the leg, 1...2...NO! D.H Smith breaks it up only to be pedigreed by HHH, HBK goes for the cover 1....2....3! DING DING DING!!!!

Decision: DX By Pinfall.
END SHOW.

Reaction score
Next weeks card:

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

The Hardys vs. Edge and Christian Steel cage.

Shawn Micheals vs. Tyson Kidd. HHH and D.H Smith barred from ringside.

John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler for the E.B.W Intercontinental championship Two out of Three Falls match, winner defends against Batista at Aus Day.

Breaking news: Today for unknown reasons Dolph Ziggler has been given an Intercontinental title shot next week against John Morrison in a Two out of Three Falls match.

The contenders in the E.B.W main title battle royals will be announced next week also.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
If I was you, I would start using the "Enter" Key during promos.

Batista:Hey
JoMo: Hey

Doesn't look good.

Batista: Hey

JoMo: Hey

Looks much better.

Also, don't post out of character and in character in the same post. That goes for your Roleplays too. McIntyre for EBW CHAMPION!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
[FONT=Georgia, serif]GARDSJR'S E.B.W REVIEW[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]The opening commentary, was really bad because there should have been more in depth stuff. Basically, the opening commentary should explain the show to you, it should tell you what has been happening over the show.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Drew McIntyre. That is how you spell his name. The match itself, the way it was layed out and all that was all wrong. Never place commentary in between matches if you are doing recaps, as it throws the entire thing out of wack and completely ruins everything, the storyline could be a good thing though.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Where are the promos to build up storylines? Where is everything that could very well make your soooo much better?[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Basically, this match was crap. Maybe it was the commentary ruining it for me or what, it just was blatant boring, there are things in there; that I just couldn't see happening. Such as I don't see why Hardy got over, than Edge did nothing after the match. That is what makes a show what it is, not the actual matches, the promos and building up your storylines to be something bigger and better.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]No promos? That is how you get people into storylines. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Can't see Taker getting beaten by the Sleeper Hold and Ziggler being bigger than Taker? Really man? Anyhow, this match was different, you didn;t showcase Taker as being big and badass, instead, you made him look weak as hell; when I see Ziggler getting a rub, Taker shouldn't have gone down that easily.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]For the one promo that you included in the show, it was not the best, it needs to be longer, include crowd reactions and people getting into the promo. Two guys out there talking with little to no emphasis on things are just boring. If I came up to you and just talked in a monotone voice, would it be entertaining; no. Also, Triple H could probably think of a better insult than dumbass.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]The match; with Hart Dynasty being the heels, means they should probably have been controlling most of the match, the ones with frequent tags, while you could do something, 30 minutes of this match, I couldn't see myself being entertained. Plus, you had the men in the match show no emotion due to the length. Give more description, have them tired, breathing heavily and other adjectives. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Now, I don't want my comments to get you down, I want you to keep writing as the section needs someone like you in it, but when you read this review, know that it comes from someone who has been doing this for almost two and a half years. Don't keep going on a schedule, it will reduce the quality of your shows, and just try and get them up as soon as you can, just don't put them up on the day they should be. Now, onto the colouring, please look at the threads that I will put after this, look at the coloring and the formating, as well as the actual writing. First time reading, so sorry if this was not your best show, just thought I would try to help.I look forward to reading your next show; but for now, here is some stuff to study up on. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2511[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]One of the greatest match writers to come out of this site.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16751[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]Greatest promos are great. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4538[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]Best booker, who else can take Rosey and make him into a main eventer. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10126[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]Andrew~Walker and Brian Kendrick's Biceps, read up on them.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Go to the latter pages for all for better shows. Except the last one, start at Page 10 and onwards plz. [/FONT]

Reaction score
first of all thanks for the review, what you said about ziggler makes it obvious you mis understood me, i know ziggler is smaller than Taker he used his small size and speed to his advantage.

and what do you mean BTB needs someone like me? what am i like exactly?

and im not exactly the best at Promos, beleive me i am really trying hard to get a decent show up but its hard to find the right balance.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
You're an active booker, and you have potential, as long as you keep it up and try to keep improving. :tdk:

Reaction score
Breaking News: Due to Bomb threats and repairs to the arena E.B.W will be delayed, it will air in two weeks.

In other news Dolph Ziggler was recently spotted eating lunch with GM Donald Trump and Drew McIntyre, it is not known what they discussed but it is beleived to be in connection with Dolph's suprise Intercontinental Championship shot.

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Today Donald Trump signed 7 superstars from an amateur wrestling federation, please welcome to E.B.W; Jason Fisher, Mat Jones, Tom Singer, Max Alive, Luke Hades, Jared Thunder and Nick Dannon.

When asked to comment on the sudden draft Trump said: I decided to branch out a bit, i have heard good things about all these men and i hope they do well.

More on this story as it develops.