asherjk presents: E.B.W. Extremley Bitchin' Wrestling.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sharpshooter 221 and Mat Awesome present: E.B.W. Extremley Bitchin' Wrestling.

Commentatorsw: Jim Ross (because he is fucking awesome) Tod Grisham
General Manager: Donald Trump.

Roster:

CM Punk
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Drew Mcintire
R-Truth
Triple H
Shawn Micheals
Dolph Ziggler
Undertaker
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase
Randy Orton
Sheamus
William Regal
Christian
The Miz
Big Show
Kelly Kelly
Mickie James
Maria
Beth Phoenix
Melina
Nikki Bella
Brie Bella
Gold Dust
Finlay
Rey Mysterio
Batista
Jimmy Wang Yang
Bret Hart
Shane O Mac
Kofi Kingston (boom boom boom assholes!)
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Tyson Kidd
David Hart Smith
Natalia Neidhart
Edge
A.J. Styles
Rob Van Dam
Kurt Angle
Brother Ray
Brother Devon
Brian Kendrick
Chris Sabin
Homicide
M.V.P
Jason Fisher
Max Alive
Luke Hades
Jared Thunder
Mat Jones
Tom Singer
Nick Dannon
Kane
Tag Teams/Stables/Alliance.

Legacy: Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Randy Orton
Degeneration X: Triple H, Shawn Micheals
Intervention: CM Punk, Chris Jericho
Show-Miz: The Miz, Big Show
Jeri-Show: Chris Jericho, Big Show
The Bella Twins: Nikki Bella, Brie Bella
The Hardys: Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy
The Hart Dynasty: Bret Hart, Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, Natalia Neidhart
Edge and Christian.
Team 3D: Brother Ray, Brother Devon
Gods Of The Ring: Max Alive, Jared Thunder, Luke Hades.
Brothers Of Destruction: Undertaker, Kane.

Championships:

E.B.W Championship

Current champion: Vacant
Former champion: None
PPV won at: None

E.B.W Tag Team Championship

Current champions: HBK HHH
Former champions: None
PPV won at: Thursday night E.B.W

E.B.W Womens Championship

Current champion: Mickie James.
PPV won at: Thursday Night E.B.W

E.B.W Intercontinental Championship

Current champion: John Morrison
PPV won at: Thursday night E.B.W

E.B.W HardCore Championship
(defended 24/7)

Current champion: Jeff Hardy
PPV won at: Thursday Night E.B.W

E.B.W Heavyweight Championship

Current champion: Vacant
PPV won at: None

Pay-Per-Views

Australia Day Celebarations

Damnation

Wrath Of The Gods (E.B.W'S WrestleMania)

Without Mercy

Kentucky Fried Chaos

Barbed Wire Anyone?

Trapped Inside

Balls To The Wall

Uncommon Valor

New Years Eve

Custom Matches:

Hell In A Casket:
This match has been tailored for destruction, the Cell will have Barbed Wire instead of Chain link fence and will have a 20,000 volt electric current going through it, there will be trash cans full of weapons in each corner and tables under the ring, the goal is to put your opponent through the table and then place then in the casket.

Megastore Match: This match takes place in a Megastore, the goal is to escape the megastore by any means neccasary.

Hall Of Mirrors Match: In this match there will be mirrors placed around the ring, the mirrors may be used in any way the superstars like but victory comes by submission in the ring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

:poster_beta: :poster_beta:

This is a new thing for me, expect weekly updates if anyone shows interest.

Cheers- Asher.

Reaction score
very sorry for double post.

E.B.W. Match card

Opening match: Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz.

Tag Team match: Legacy vs DX.

One fall match: CM Punk vs Jimmy Wang Yang.

Main Event: John Morrison vs Batista for the EBW intercontinental title.

should be a blast guys/girls.

Cheers- Asher

LadyHotrod

because i can, and its different to every other BTB ive seen

Obviously but Hornswoggle is a ridiculous choice and I don't think you can make him a good GM.

Sorry man, I just think picking the absolute dumbest character to be GM makes this idea less credible but whateva. You had a lot of choices for the manager but I'll read on to see how you work this out.

Reaction score
oh crap, gotta fix that.

hotrod, im just giving hornswoggle a go, if it fails (and it probably will) ill go with someone else maybe Teddy Long

LadyHotrod

oh crap, gotta fix that.

hotrod, im just giving hornswoggle a go, if it fails (and it probably will) ill go with someone else maybe Teddy Long

Meh, I'm not trying to knock your ideas, it just surprises me that someone would pick Hornswoggle for a role like that because he sucks.

Reaction score
fuck it, im ditching Hornswoggle as GM becuase everything just fails...
Im open to suggestions for GM's

im also nearly out of internet time so expect me to vanish for a few days, if i dont have the first show up before then ill have it up when i get back

Reaction score
again very sorry for double post,

Thursday night E.B.W:

opening pyroshow J.R introduces himself and welcomes you to E.B.W

Dolph Ziggler makes his way to the ring with the same smug look as always fresh off WWE's SmakDown, he stands in the ring and paces while he waits for his oppenent to make his entrance.

The Miz begins his entrance and as the awesome one looks at his opponent he see's Ziggler with a sinister smile on his face.

Opening match: Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz.

As the bell rings both men begin to sidestep before closing in on eachother, Ziggler lands a 3 punch combo knocking The Miz down before kicking him in the ribs repeatedly and the referee is forced to step in and push Ziggler back allowing The Miz to get to his feet before running straight at Ziggler and clothelining him and following up with an irish whip into the corner and hitting his wierd turnbuckle clothesline thing.

Ziggler stands and kicks him in the stomach and performing a DDT and going for a cover 1-2-No! The Miz gets the shoulder up and Ziggler continues his assault on the ribs of The Miz, as he turns to catch a breather The Miz must counter a Zig-Zag by grabbing the top rope before turning to face his floored adversary.

The Miz picks Ziggler up and punches him in the head repeatedly and irish whips him into the rope and bounces from the opposite rope and both land a clothesline at the same time and the referee begins a count ONE! neither man is stirring as the referees hand comes up again TWO!
Ziggler begins to roll over as The Miz is still down THREE! Ziggler get to his knees and grabs the second rope FOUR!
Ziggler begins to stand and The Miz begins to roll over FIVE!
Ziggler stand and begins to taunt The Miz "Get up!" and as The Miz stands he is subject to a Zig-Zag, 1-2-3.

"Heres your winner: Dolph Ziggler"

Legacy's Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase begin to saunter over to the ring and its clear neither are prepared for defeat tonight.

Are you ready? the stadium roof opens and a helicopter is heard and is then seen descending into the stadium and hovers 30 feet above the ring and DX fast ropes into the ring (think its overdone? watch summerslam 2009) and proceeds with their normal pre-match antics.

Tag-Team Match: Legacy vs DX.

The match begins with Shawn Micheals and Cody Rhodes as the legal men, Rhodes begins to punch HBK in the head over and over again before irish-whipping HBK into the rope and hitting a clothesline, Micheals gets to his feet and begins his attack with a running elbow and an inverted atomic drop before punching Cody in the torso several times before a punch is countered by Rhodes and gets HBK in position for cross rhodes and just as he is about to strike Kofi Kingston hits him in the back of the head with a steel chair the referee calls a disqualification on DX and rings the bell.

Rhodes looks over at Dibiase who is being pummled by DX and takes another chair shot to the back, Dibiase comes to his aid but only finds Trouble in Paradise, Randy Orton rushes to the ring steel chair in hand and Kingston leaves the ring and runs to the stands before vanishing into a sea of screaming fans.

CM Punk walks to the ring Gallows and Serena in tow Gallows as usual carrying a steel chair and a 2009 Slammy award.

Jimmy Wang Yang does his wierd little thumbs up shuffle and smiles the entire way to the ring.

One Fall Match: CM Punk vs Jimmy Wang Yang.

As the bell rings Jimmy runs straight at Punk and pushes him over before running to Gallows and insulting him, he turns to find a round house kick to the skull and drops to one knee, Punk irish-whips him into a corner and hits a shining wizard combo Jimmy is clearly in a bad way.

Punk begins slapping his elbows and knees while Yang begins to stir, as soon as he is up right Punk begins his buzzsaw strikes and just before the final strike Yang ducks then runs to the corner CM Punk giving chase, Yang goes flying as he attempts a moonsault but is caught by CM Punk who delivers a devastating GTS 1-2-3!

"Heres your winner! C....M....PUNK!" (short match sorry, im really tired)

John Morrison makes his way to the ring and lifts a microphone and begins to speak

"Hello E.B.W! The Guru of Greatness is here and he is going to be the first E.B.W intercontinental champion not only that..."

Batista's music pipes in and he enters the ring

Batista: You think you can beat me?

Morrison: I KNOW i can beat you!

Batista: My god man are you stupid?! there is no way you can EVER beat me!

Morrison: i guess we will see about that!

Main Event: John Morrison vs Batista E.B.W Intercontinental Championship.

As the bell rings Batista charges Morrison and shoves him to the ground "YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME?!" he screams as he stomps Morrisons right knee several times before picking him up and bodyslamming him and walking to the corner and begins doing his thing before a spear.

As Morrison stands Batista charges for a spear but Morrison jumps over him sending the Animal shoulder first into the steel ring post, Morrison charges as Batista stands and kicks him in the side of the head sending Batista to the floor for a cover 1-2-kickout! Batista stands and goes to town on Morrison stomping on his right knee again and covering him 1-2.....The Miz distracts the referee and Morrison dropkicks Batista before spring off the ropes and hitting a flying shot kick.

Batista is on the floor sitting up as Morrison hits a running knee and covering Batista 1-2-No! Morrison drags Batista to the corner and begins Star Ship Pain but Batista rolls toward the ring post and Morrison lands of his feet injuring his knee again and Batista hits a spinebuster 1-2...Morrison throws his left foot up on the rope leaving Batista fuming.

Morrison barley gets to his feet before he is kicked in the stomach and lifted for a Batista Bomb but Morrison drops behind him and pushes him into the ropes and drop kicks him in the face, Morrison drags him to the corner and hits Star Ship Pain 1-2-3!

"Heres your winner and the new E.B.W Intercontinental Champion John Morrison!"

That wraps it up, questions comments? feedback is welcome.

Cheers- Asher.

Moonlight Drive

Kay, I'll give you some much needed advice.

First off, SPELLING AND GRAMMAR! I can guarantee you, if your writing has so many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, nobody will read it. Remember to use full stops, and for God's sake, capitalize your I's. Their were a whole lot of spelling things as well, did you use Word? If not, I highly recommend you write your shows up in Word before posting on here to check for spelling mistakes.

Secondly, it would be nice to see some more formatting. Bold, italics, underline, a bit of colour, stuff like that. Have a look at some of the other BTBs to get an idea of what I'm talking about, it just makes your show a lot more presentable and easier to read.

Now, onto the show itself. The match writing was rather irritating to read. Use full stops rather than just writing in huge chunks. Also, most of them appeared to have little to know story, psychology or selling. It was just move after move, then a sudden finish. I suggest you read some other bookers thing to understand what I mean, probably WE IS GOOD CAN BTB~!

Promos, well, their was one. And for lack of a better term, it sucked. Neither man was in character and it was completely pointless. 'You can't beat me, yes I can' isn't a good promo in any way. You need more promos on your show, but remember to try and give each superstar a personality and don't rush them.

I know what I said was kind of general points about BTB, but that's really what I think you need.