Are you serious? (Decided to watch TNA tonight)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Reaction score
^ hahaha

Just because something is interesting doesn't mean it is good. Studying history I found the holocaust pretty interesting but that definitely (in most eyes >.>) wasn't a good thing.

Montana

Reaction score
I've been saying it for over a year and a half, Morgan is absolute, 100% GARBAGE. GARBAGE. I think they are pushing him because they realized how badly they missed the boat with a guy of similar size who was actually getting over and was actually fun to watch in the ring' that being Tomko. I don't know what else to say about this guy, I will admit, he is one of the people I just love going out of my way, like I am now, to trash. Whatever happened to all his lovers that seemed to swarm to his defense when I'd trash this guy. He's the President of the "I really suck, but for some reason people think I have a successful future in front of me, I just need to be put in the right position" club and his vice president is Dolph Ziggler. They ride in Alberto Del Rio's cars.

Myself as well. The WWE doesn't let a big man go like Morgan, unless he is really bad in the ring. He just doesn't have what it takes to be a star. He's not good enough to carry a main event level match. He's ok at best on the mic, but at the same time, the bottom line is that you have to perform in the ring; and have a once of charisma. That which Morgan cannot do.

I tottally agree about Tomko. I don't know if i would have gave him a title push, but he was WAY more over back then.

I can't say Dolph or Del Rio can be said in the same breathe as Morgan. A little over hyped, perhaps, but both are all around better talents. (easily)

nation

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with how he's being bought and sold. It has to do with the fact that he's not a good wrestler, and he hasn't been since he debuted. TRUST ME I READ THE RESULTS TO HIS MATCHES.

Stupid sarcasm and you completely avoided what I said. As recent as Cena getting fired was when I stopped watching it. It's not like I'm arguing the quality of matches lately which would obviously be ridiculous since I haven't watched a full match in sometime. As for DiBiase not being a good wrestler, no he's no fucking Bryan Danielson but he is solid in the ring. I don't see how The Miz is any better in the ring though obviously he makes up for that with his mic skills and character. But you're entitled to you're opinion of course. Kind of hard to see his potential in ring talent when he's a jobber and he's had quite a few mixed tag team matches with Maryse.

^ hahaha

Just because something is interesting doesn't mean it is good. Studying history I found the holocaust pretty interesting but that definitely (in most eyes >.>) wasn't a good thing.

Odd comparison. I never said Jeff is doing good as a heel or anything but it's interesting and it's good in the fact of potential feuds with all of the big faces of the company.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Potential feuds that may be bad. Again you're assuming that because Jeff is interesting as a heel and you pair him up with a big face they will have a good feud with good matches.

nation

Reaction score
Potential feuds that may be bad. Again you're assuming that because Jeff is interesting as a heel and you pair him up with a big face they will have a good feud with good matches.

??? I said there was potential. Yes they may be bad but they could be good. I think Hardy vs. Dinero would end up pretty good, actually.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Before you were saying that one of the reasons TNA was better than WWE is because of the fact Jeff Hardy was heel and could feud with the big faces.

nation

Reaction score
Before you were saying that one of the reasons TNA was better than WWE is because of the fact Jeff Hardy was heel and could feud with the big faces.

lol, I said it's one of the positives of TNA at the moment. I listed advantages and disadvantages of both companies in my own opinion. I have no idea how you think I said that.

Axis

Reaction score
Jesus christ, there's no point. When everybody is opposed to you whenever you post shit, it's not because it's a concerted effort to attack you; it's because you make horrible points and hide behind the facade of legitimacy by writing in full paragraphs, which you seemingly just discovered and seem to believe give you argumentative authority when in fact it reveals that your ideas are too convoluted to be communicated effectively.