• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are you into TNA?

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
I want to watch it but never really do. I like loads of people there. Abyss, Jeff Hardy, AJ ect... But I just never really do watch it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
No worries plus ppvs are show the Wednesday after on challenge aswell for free so we don't get a bad deal IMO.

Crayo

The Boss
Not bad, probably because no one will buy it in the UK anyway though. Not the biggest over here.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
This is my opinion on TNA.
Their creative team is a mess, with the constant Factions, Face/Heel turn, and pushing older guys.
Recently they've been doing a good job with Bobby Roode, my favorite TNA wrestler and TNA World Heavyweight Champion.
They put on great matches but the creative and storyline is a mess.
Also I like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, James Storm and Kurt Angle.

Crayo

The Boss
You like exactly the same wrestlers as me on there, and I agree with the booking. I swear this Immortals vs Someone (can't remember name) has been going on for ages now?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Crayo said:
You like exactly the same wrestlers as me on there, and I agree with the booking. I swear this Immortals vs Someone (can't remember name) has been going on for ages now?
I'm not sure if it's Fortune. Plus the Bischoff vs. Bischoff storyline is also pretty boring.

Crayo

The Boss
Haven't seen any of that, Bischoff vs Bischoff :O?

And yeah that's it I think, Fortune and the Immortals. Immortals are bad right?

Does TNA have there own version of Wrestlemania btw?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Crayo said:
Haven't seen any of that, Bischoff vs Bischoff :O?

And yeah that's it I think, Fortune and the Immortals. Immortals are bad right?

Does TNA have there own version of Wrestlemania btw?
Yeah, It's like Bound for Glory. It's their biggest PPV but the arena is still small.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Crayo said:
Oh yeah that's right they use the same arena for most shows right?
Yeah, but this year I think they held it in Philadelphia, with the Hardcore ECW fans.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Crayo said:
Oh did it work out well? Also, is TNA growing in terms of ratings/viewers or?
They were into Hogan Vs. Sting supposedly.
Their ratings are still the same, but it's getting better because Vince Russo isn't Head creative any more.