Are you into TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Can't say I am really. I mean I'll watch it sometimes if nothing is on, but I really have troubles coping with TNA always pushing the old guys. Must admit, I'm a massive fan of AJ Styles.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of TNA admittedly I prefer the early stuff such as the X division being built around AJ / Joe/ Daniels and the teams such AMW however I do like alot of what they're doing now with A double as the X division champion and Roode as the WHC. They do seem greatly to book a whole show though so some areas get neglected for others hopefully the Pritchard era can solve this.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He hasn't been on since the episode after BFG. The main storylines involve Roode vs AJ after Roode turned heel after beating Storm for the WHC after hitting him with the beer bottle plus there is Hardy/ Jarrett and Storm Angle. So the shows are actually pretty good at the moment.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
TNA is even worse than WWE.
I despise it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Fair enough ^^ Lol.

I might tune in again to see the AJ feud, it's sounding a decent show at the moment. I just get fed up seeing Hogan, the man is as egotistical as HHH, actually he's even more. Is Kurt Angle still there wrestling?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He showed up basically off his tits at Victory Road vs Sting got suspended for a good 6 months and now he's back. He does seem to be on the straight and narrow at the moment though. Apart from this strange helmet he seems to wear to the ring.
The incident at victory road if you haven't seen it.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Yes I am. I tried to resist though at first.
I hadn't watched wrestling since 2003 and WWE just isn't good enough for me. TNA has better storylines I think, and better wrestlers. Still, it's got nothing on WWF but it has to do.
I like the Matt Morgan/Crimson tag team, especially Crimson, he's a great athlete. Still unbeaten too.
Roode vs Hardy at Genesis should be good too.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Solidus said:
Yes I am. I tried to resist though at first.
I hadn't watched wrestling since 2003 and WWE just isn't good enough for me. TNA has better storylines I think, and better wrestlers. Still, it's got nothing on WWF but it has to do.
I like the Matt Morgan/Crimson tag team, especially Crimson, he's a great athlete. Still unbeaten too.
Roode vs Hardy at Genesis should be good too.

I've got pretty high hopes for Hardy/ Roode also Roodes been great for the past few years and Jeff is a great babyface seller. I'm expecting at least 3.5* possibly higher dependent on high well they mesh.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Really trying to get into it. Watched an episode of it last night for a little bit, it's weird watching wrestling again when you have no idea who the other superstars are. Big fan of AJ though.