Are Wwe pushing superstars enough?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
They need to push Shelton to top card status at least, if not main event, he was amazing as the IC champ and has done nothing but prove himself.

If Eugene is ever pushed past heat again, I promise to murder Vince.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
well they push some superstars well (Matt Hardy, CM Punk, Kennedy) and some not, well.. I do really wish they give Shelton, Noble and Sandman some push....

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
No. They don't. They push someone, but it seems to me, that as soon as that person starts to get big, they put him in a squash fued, or scrap his fueds. Seriously, how many times can we see: Young wrestler disrespect Flair. Then after that fued, the young wrestler is put into al little mini fued, and then they just drop it. They focus way to much on the big tities, and the big stars they have now, and don't focus on any of the younger ones really. There fucked on Raw once Cena leaves.

And i've got a question, and this may be stupid:

How can someone drop the ball on their fued and cause it to be dropped, when the WWE Creative Team decides all of that, not the wrestler?

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
ima lil pissed at what theve done with shelton bejamin he had awesome matches with triple h and had one hell of a money in the bank match at wm, but yes wwe needs to push the young talent and shake things up with new storylines, maybe put all the mcmahons back on the shows or make all shows as one like the old days