Are Wwe pushing superstars enough?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I would like to discuss new superstars, and are they being pushed enough. I have been thinking and wonder if Wwe is doing enough to push young talent.

With the loss of a few superstars in the past few years, should Wwe be concerning themselves more with pushing new superstars. please give me your thoughts.

I personaly think that new Superstars and even current mid carders should be pushed more.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Poor Shelton Benjamin had something big going, but then WWE held him back. They should put the young stars on ECW so to rise the young stars imigane Benjamin on ECW he could fight CM Punk which would be awesome.

Kaedon

Reaction score
the WWE didnt hold him back, they gave him weekly matches and the IC title for how long? He dropped the ball, plain and simple.

Reaction score
WWE doesnt need to push into the big title then need more pushes into the Mid card and USA,INT,Cruiserweight title

MikeRaw

First i would appreciate some examples so I know who you are talking about.Second I assume you are talking about the mid-carders so I will adress that....Yes they are.They have either been given a push and dropped it without being able to handle it OR they are receiving a suitable push right now.The guys in charge are the guys who evaluate the talent and know how they work so I trust them....Mostly.However I would like to see,when someone drops the ball,instead of making them job to Khali,you could call up a good guy with a gimmick waiting down in OVW or velocity for his break like Sylvan or some other guys.Either way if they have the Main event in them they'll get it in time and if not,well they kknow who to blame...

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Exactly. Maybe I never fully explained myself properly...sorry. I meant the superstars who we have now like Gregory helms, Charlie haas, Val venis and more.

MikeRaw

In the case of those superstars I honestly couldnt tell you.....We;; Hslms has a broken neck right now but in the case of other good athletes like them I am not sure.It could be just a lack of tv time with the overflow of talent but I think they could manage to fit Big Valbowski or Haas and other in for some matches in the 2nd or 3rd slot.....Its clearly not up to us though but oh well thats my opinion...

straight_edge76

I'd like to see Haas in a major feud with a maint eventer or upper mid card feud not tag teaming with rico like he was a few years ago or feuding with Viscera over Lilian WTF

Reaction score
Guys like Haas could really use a nice push...talent decent mic skills great to work up...but then we have guys that have been around for a while that are getting a nice push like Matt Hardy...

X-Pac

Reaction score
Three superstars I would want to see be pushed. First is probably one that everyone wants to see be pushed. Shelton Benjamin. He has talent. He has more talent in the ring then most of the people on Raw. They should at least give him a push and see where it goes. Either as singles or with Charlie Haas. Shelton as IC Champ, now I wouldnt mind seeing that. Second person I want to see be pushed is ELijah Burke. This guys is amazing on the mic and his in-ring skill is almost as good as his mic skills. He is the whole package. Throw him in the mix with Nitro and Punk and with them three guys in the ring you have one great match. The last person who I would want to see push is Chuck Palumbo. I know he just debuted but I like Palumbo for along time especially when he was with Rico and Billy Gunn. He proved last week that he still gots it. MVP vs. Chucky. Now that is a great feud if you ask me. Balla vs. Biker.

phantomgerald

There are only that many pushes to go around, so the entire midcard can't be pushed, there just isn't enough airtime for that. the first person i want to see get a push is gregory helms when he return from injury. He is getting too big for the cruiserweight division and should be promoted to us title. Shelton is just a spot monkey with little mic skills. If he actually improved when he got his chance, he would have been pushed, but he lost his chance, now its time for others

Reaction score
benjamin and carlito got massive pushes with multiple IC reigns,masters got a big push until he failed a drug test,marella got a big push for no reason!!!,overall i feel that those who deserve a push are getting it,those who deserve it and not getting it should bide their time.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Does anyone think Wwe should waste time pushing Eugene?