Are We Out Growing This Place?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
It isn't.

Thats just something you say when you can care less, or don't want to acknowledge a mistake.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I liked you better when you were inactive. Anyways, I hardly ever see This Guy around, and if your logic was the answer, then IWF would be like wrestling is with most people. You like it as a kid, then have a period where your over it and dont watch it anymore, and then you go back to it.

Then your not looking fucking hard enough? As LHR said I post almost everyday. I am the one running the Mod Elections, I am the one running the Monthly Awards, I am running the GM Pool, etc. I'm here everyday almost posting stuff for everyone to participate and enjoy. Maybe the problem isn't that you've outgrown it, but you don't pay attention because the intelagence level is so much higher then yours on average that you just don't know whats going on anymore.

It isn't.

Thats just something you say when you can care less, or don't want to acknowledge a mistake.

Case in point

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Then your not looking fucking hard enough? As LHR said I post almost everyday. I am the one running the Mod Elections, I am the one running the Monthly Awards, I am running the GM Pool, etc. I'm here everyday almost posting stuff for everyone to participate and enjoy. Maybe the problem isn't that you've outgrown it, but you don't pay attention because the intelagence level is so much higher then yours on average that you just don't know whats going on anymore.

LMFAO, alright MS Version 2.0. Notice how fucking active I've been in all the examples you gave.

Case in point.

I haven't even looked at the Mod elections, and I don't think I've ever viewed the GM Pool game. Maybe it's sensitive hypocrites like you that have just really grown boring, and become a waste of everyone's time that push me away from the forum.

OH! & by the way, since all you fag's love to play Grammar Spetsnaz with me:

Yeah, I see the level of intelligence is much more superior than mines. Look, I'm not going to suck your dick like a bunch of other members. I can care less tbh. I'm not going to show you extra respect because your username is in bold, so all this gay ass flaming BS you've been giving me for the longest just shows how redundant you are, and that although you are one of the most experienced, and oldest members on the site, your are as immature as a your kid.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
^^again you obviously don't look around much because never once have I attacked your grammer or spelling. Why? Because I know I can`t fucking spell. Its not something I`m proud of, but its not something I hide, and therefore don`t attack other people over and something I`ve admitted to many times on this forum.

How am I a hypocrite, and who is sucking my dick. No one. Got a better question, if I`m not so active anymore as you originally claimed how did I suddenly becomes someone who is flaming you for the longest time as you just claimed. As a matter of fact I don`t think I`ve ever flamed you until this first post I made in this thread to you.

Seriously, how am I a hypocrite...your the one who one minute claims I`m not active anymore and the next claim I`ve been flaming you for the longest time. Which is it? Cause it can`t be both. Of course in this case its neither. But thanks for coming out and playing the game. Better luck next time.

Kizza

Reaction score
Oh man, this is so unexpected. Who do I thank first? Well first and foremost I want to give my old man a shout out, for without his blessed seed this benevolent troll you see before you would not exist today. Secondly, I'd like to thank the academy for bestowing this great honor upon me. And finally, I'd like to thank myself, because without me I'd be nowhere. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to pat myself on the back, go to the Arab store for a glass rose and I'm going to enjoy this sweet crack rock, because I most certainly earned it.

You have been blessed with the gift of logic. Use it wisely my friend.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
^^again you obviously don't look around much because never once have I attacked your grammer or spelling. Why? Because I know I can`t fucking spell. Its not something I`m proud of, but its not something I hide, and therefore don`t attack other people over and something I`ve admitted to many times on this forum.

How am I a hypocrite, and who is sucking my dick. No one. Got a better question, if I`m not so active anymore as you originally claimed how did I suddenly becomes someone who is flaming you for the longest time as you just claimed. As a matter of fact I don`t think I`ve ever flamed you until this first post I made in this thread to you.

Seriously, how am I a hypocrite...your the one who one minute claims I`m not active anymore and the next claim I`ve been flaming you for the longest time. Which is it? Cause it can`t be both. Of course in this case its neither. But thanks for coming out and playing the game. Better luck next time.

Don't let a middle schooler get on your nerves man.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
Sounds like someone actually got This Guy a little heated there.

But anyways,I personally think this place isn't dead at all. I mean yeah it does have its moments,but all sites have their moments at some point. I don't watch wrestling all the time,but I do actually come on here for recreational reasons & socializing reasons to give some input on topics in threads such as this one.

I think bringing up that This Guy loves wrestling is irelevant to the topic,because if you look at in some way we all like or love wrestling on this forum,if not we wouldn't have signed up. This Guy is probably like me and has been watching it since he was just a little kid,I know he has all the vhs tapes/dvds/magazines of all the classic WWF & WCW like I do,that stuff is going to be worth money one of them days,thats mainly why I keep it,I don't know about This Guy but thats why I do. I know that was irrelevant to the topic aswell,but oh well.

But in conclusion Diesel,if you think the forum is really dead and you are growing out of wrestling in general,then why don't you simply just leave?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Pointless threads like this doesn't do the inactivity any justice

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It's scum like you that's the reason why real artists don't put out music and we're stuck with Soulja Boy. :smh

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
???????????????????????????????????????

CrunkadelicMixtape.png

seX-Power

Reaction score
I signed up for e-sex. I have not been disappointed.