Are We Out Growing This Place?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yeah, as a fifteen year old you've outgrown a place that This Guy, who is in his 30s (I think >_>), posts on. You're just so much more mature than him, man.

Kiz's reasoning is much more likely.

Kizza

Reaction score
Enzo is easily the biggest troll due to his logical opinions, along with Axis.

seX-Power

Reaction score
The blueberries to intelligent people ratio is all wrong.

And the blueberries aren't even fun to make fun of anymore.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know the reason I come on less is the damn trolls

Reaction score
Enzo is easily the biggest troll due to his logical opinions, along with Axis.

Oh man, this is so unexpected. Who do I thank first? Well first and foremost I want to give my old man a shout out, for without his blessed seed this benevolent troll you see before you would not exist today. Secondly, I'd like to thank the academy for bestowing this great honor upon me. And finally, I'd like to thank myself, because without me I'd be nowhere. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to pat myself on the back, go to the Arab store for a glass rose and I'm going to enjoy this sweet crack rock, because I most certainly earned it.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Cos you're posting.
notice, how ever since this whole internet cool guy, 'ef you' attitude the site died.

Yeah, as a fifteen year old you've outgrown a place that This Guy, who is in his 30s (I think >_>), posts on. You're just so much more mature than him, man
I liked you better when you were inactive. Anyways, I hardly ever see This Guy around, and if your logic was the answer, then IWF would be like wrestling is with most people. You like it as a kid, then have a period where your over it and dont watch it anymore, and then you go back to it.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Sounds like a personal problem.

Then again, everyone has a different cup of tea, and This Guy LOVES wrestling. We all enjoy it to an extent, some more than others, but I know I don't love it, and eventually will grow back out of it.