Another "Attitude Era" Star Returning to the ring soon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Remember Foley's last WWE contract Troy? He had limited matches and I'm sure he would be allowed to do his own stuff, espescially if it helps promote WWE.

Fair enough it is just the timing seems a bit off for me. Plus I would think that if he returned it would happen in the US to get the huge reaction.

Yeah it is 2011 but we are half way through the 8th month. So we have 2.5 more months to go. You think WWE would really rush a match between Nash and Punk? They could prolong it for all we know, hell Trips could start another faction with Nash. Just because Nash is on TV does not mean they HAVE to go immediately into a physical confrontation.

Troy if you read my follow up post you would see I made this point. I also made the point that WWE rarely follows their time tables, or even the importance of timing. Come on I cannot be the only guy who thought it was too sudden for Punk to return after a week... You also did not get the irony of it. The informer just said RETURN to the ring. Nash was in the ring so yeah attitude era guy is back. In the ring.

True they will wait it out for a bit but I see it happening within the next three months and happening this year rather than next. I don't think they will be having a long feud and I definitely don't think it will continue until Royal Rumble.

With RETURN to the ring they are talking about The Rock returning in 2012 and he is returning to wrestle so I see it as them saying that another wrestler will return and have a match in 2012.