An Open Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Miz

Reaction score
nah i'd run it generally better.....and miz yes i did think i was guna win coz mine was generally better than yours end of

If you thought you were going to win then you need to check your graphic abilities. & if yours was generally better then mine, then you would of won. Jeez, what did you get? 0 or 1 vote? Oh NVM, it was 0.

Oh & yes mine was three brushes & some scanlines, & it only took me about 5 minutes. Just goes to show how little I have to do to beat you.

Untouchable

Reaction score
No its just people dont seem to understand GFX ability on this forum....yours was SHIT i could do better than that on ms paint

The Miz

Reaction score
Then why didn't you? Why didn't you win if mine was such "SHIT"?

You can't keep blaming this on the people that voted. If something looks nice, then it will get voted for, if something looks crap then it won't. I have seen battles where people who won shouldn't have, but this wasen't the case.

I could beat you in any battle buddy. Don't try & kid yourself by saying mine was crap & that you should of won.

the dark knight

No its just people dont seem to understand GFX ability on this forum....yours was SHIT i could do better than that on ms paint

hold on, i have to get into this.

1) people do not judge how tough it is to make the sig or how many effects it has. they choose what LOOKS best for then. personally, i thought urs looked better but miz's sig is close. if you can do what he did in 5 mins then why bother yourself and waste your time doing a 1 hour sig?

just look at my liverpool sig :D can you top that?

2) do his sig on ms paint and capture the video, ill rep u 3 times. :)

Untouchable

Reaction score
AHAHA ur shit if we were on a forum where people actually knew summut about GFX i would destroy you everytime

and i will do 1 simular on paint....but i aint got anything 2 get it on video with i'll upload it in a bit

The Miz

Reaction score
I am a member at alot of Wrestling forums, so choose a forum and we will have a GFX battle there. Fine by me.

the dark knight

AHAHA ur shit if we were on a forum where people actually knew summut about GFX i would destroy you everytime

and i will do 1 simular on paint....but i aint got anything 2 get it on video with i'll upload it in a bit

I'm shit? give me your magical constructive criticism on the liverpool sig. yea, not all people here may know a lot about GFX, but they damn sure can have a better taste!

waiting for the ms paint thing...

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2

if you dont like the GFX people here then leave cuz you obviously have a huge problem with losing.

The Miz

Reaction score
I'm shit? give me your magical constructive criticism on the liverpool sig. yea, not all people here may know a lot about GFX, but they damn sure can have a better taste!

waiting for the ms paint thing...

He will probably do it on Photoshop knowing that when he is done it will look like it was created on MS paint.

the dark knight

^^i know.

forgot to tell ya another thing chaps, i'm using PS7....

Untouchable

Reaction score
no i was talking to the miz when i said TDK.....and no i wont do it in PS i will even walk thru how i did it if you wish.....where can i find a pic of the miz which section of wwe is he in??

and btw what would b the Point in doping it in PS if i was guna make it look like paint??

the dark knight

no i was talking to the miz when i said TDK.....and no i wont do it in PS i will even walk thru how i did it if you wish.....where can i find a pic of the miz which section of wwe is he in??

and btw what would b the Point in doping it in PS if i was guna make it look like paint??

he's in ecw now...

good thing u admitt that my liver sig is cool :D

Untouchable

Reaction score
53ewmdv.jpg

there we go....sorry it took so long couldnt find a pic of the miz nd then i had 2 gut him....still abit rough round the edges but coverd up by the white BG .....and i can walk you through xactky how i did it if you wish ;) to prove i used paint

Wrestling Station

i make the rules here Untouchable, i think you forgot about the PM i sent you before? it seems you dont want to be helpful and just make troubles here instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.