An Open Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
haha i know ima n00b, damn that shit sucks lol how bout you make the next one, you aint gotta be in it just start it and you can still vote. :)

Untouchable

Reaction score
why dont you make 1??? i i wouldn't really call him a n00b...he's probly the best GFXer on this forum along with addiction

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol sorry but im lost.... me make a new battle or did you mean im probably the best GFXer along with addiction?

Untouchable

Reaction score
niether ....yours wasn't up there when i started typing im talkin to famous.....when he called butters a n00b

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
no when i said "damn that shit sucks" i was referring to being a noob on here, and winning or losing doesnt matter to me its the fun that counts.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
no problem shit happens

Wrestling Station

see now monkeystyle when you thought i was complaining before.....this is complaining.....This GFX section is a joke theres simple good and there simple shit (no offense) but theres nothing to it....its no wonder WS was voted the best gfxer on here with crap judging like that.....ok...i've had my rant im finished

Why you always throwing my name everywhere and in every discussion? Stop complaining and get on with whatever you do. People voting me as the best gfxer, coz im simply the best. Whether you like it or not, i dont care. With your attittude, you will never succeed in life.

Buttersz

Reaction score
WS, Untouchable would destroy you. As would alot of other members on this board (Addiction, Myself, Illusion).

And Liam, i would run the GFX PPV's way better than you...... lol.

Buttersz

Reaction score
niether ....yours wasn't up there when i started typing im talkin to famous.....when he called butters a n00b

He didnt call me a n00b he called that other guy a n00b for saying:

i think it would be when someone makes it lol duh

Everyone knows im not a n00b, else thats lkike saying god is a n00b.

Untouchable

Reaction score
nah i'd run it generally better.....and miz yes i did think i was guna win coz mine was generally better than yours end of

Wrestling Station

nah i'd run it generally better.....and miz yes i did think i was guna win coz mine was generally better than yours end of

no you wont. and you both stop your bitching right now. respect yourselves.

Buttersz

Reaction score
I do respect myself. I respect myself enough to know im right.

And if i am posting a reply, and then add a quote reply after, its hardly the end of the world, and i got a warn for that and for just stating my opinion.

Thats just ridiculos. But meh, whatever, warn me and shit, im not to bothered, aslong as i can post, i dont care, lol.

Untouchable

Reaction score
give us two charge of 1 GFX PPV and we'll see how it goes....i guarantee it will be totally awsome ....and if we screw it up big time (which we won't) you can ban us. If its amazing (like it will be) we get put incharge from now on) DEAL??

Status
Not open for further replies.