An Open Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Untouchable

Reaction score
well give me and butters one chance at putting together the next ppv and if we fuck it up big time you can kick us off the site completly. if you agree it kicks ass which it very much will....then we stay...and do things properly. (we dont have 2 be made mods or anything....we just do it dont give a shit about that at the moment)......just wana actually make this gfx section good....since this is one of the only forums with alot of gfx people and me and butters can make it actually good if you put us in charge of ppv.

if we ran the PPV everyone would get to enter...including us and you....but it would also be fair

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
DAMN he just got banned from the site :shock2:

i was just sitting here thinkin to, miz said he wanted a friendly battle, but this was anything but a friendly battle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.