An official complaint to the Admin(s)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Vince probably has 800,000 or 900,000, give him a couple yrs he will be a billionaire

The Ripper

Reaction score
Vinces actual net worth:

August 2000 net worth: $1.1 billion
Current net worth: $700 million

this is from forbes.com
this shows that he in fact was a billionaire but not for 7 years.

rated-rko

Reaction score
well thats good information but almost he is about to become a billionaire, so trump is the winner in the real battle of billionaires cuz he got 2.9 billion his net worth

Markz

Reaction score
Does it matter, I really don't care how much he has in his account.

This Guy

^agreed, its not like he's going to give any of that money to me :)

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
I have recieved an infraction for
Insulted Other Member(s)

Rule number one in the forum rules clearly states that spamming is not allowed outside of the word games section.

I don't remember when I insulted another member, I did spam ONE post in Bully's little e-fed, but he can spam my thread multiple times and get away with it? Theres something not right with that. Thread in question http://www.thewrestleclub.com/showthread.php/2955-Google

He could of just ignored the poll and the thread completely but he decided to spam it up and get away scott free. I may have not made a good decsicion by stooping to his level, but I do make mostly quality posts and threads, other wise I keep all of my stupid bullshit in the word games where they belong.

I feel this warning should be revoked, as this is clearly out of spite and Bully has hated me ever since I denied being in his E-fed, abuse of power if you ask me.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
It's because the only other option I could have chosen was Spamming advertisements but you didn't post an advertisements so I got you for insulting other members since that was an option and you insulted me in the process. In the Google thread, you clearly did that to irritate me and that is why nobody but you, RelaxIt'sMe, and me posted in it. Complaint to the admins thread? An infraction shouldn't be made public in a thread. In fact, I was given permission from the admins to infract you or warn you. I gave you a warning.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
You have to be kidding me. I did it out of a joke. If I put Bully Disturbed is a Punk Bitch as an option then I would take responsibility for my actions because I knew full well what would happen.

The thread was absolutely legitimate the only problem with it was ONE option in the POLL. You should get off you're high horse.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
I haven't contributed? I'm not ON as often. The only reason you think I don't contribute is because I'm not in your little e-fed. I have made accomplishments to add the forums, but sometimes I just want to sit and bs thats why I have more posts in the word games than in the rest of the forum.

If you can bend the rules as part of the "Staff" then I should be able to. You have to follow by example if you have the big shot blue bar under your name so I don't see why I should be the one getting picked on before you the one who should be the example of the rules.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Most the people that contribute here are not in my e-fed dude. And I never broke any rules. I just stated that you shouldn't have made that as an option on a poll when it is insulting another member, thus breaking a rule.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
Spamming my thread about how you hate pointless threads and admitting my thread wasn't pointless was clearly spamming MY thread, but you are part of the elite "staff" so there is a double standard I guess, if you actually look at my posts and not POLL options you would realize how wrong you are.

You are exactley like your user name suggests, since I didn't join your e-fed and you refuse to acknowledge any posts that I put that don't have polls on them regarding you, you have been on a mission to get me kicked off or to leave this site. Don't deny it because your little WKF chat box isn't private.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Once again I will say, this has nothing to do with WKF. Many members on this site are not involved in WKF and I talk to them regularly.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
That is exactly what I'm talking about. You can warn me until you are red in the face, but abusing your power is not going to stop me from allegedly "insulting you." just because you can't backup your actions and face them like a man dosen't mean you can throw infractions around like they are singles in a strip club.