An official complaint to the Admin(s)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Vince not a billionaire?

According to the Informer column posted at Forbes.com, Vince McMahon is not a billionaire. In fact, Forbes only listed McMahon as a billionaire once, back in 2000. In 2002, the publication reported that McMahon was worth $570 million. The current Forbes estimate is that McMahon is worth "no more than $900 million".

Credit:Gerweck

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I knew he was just saying he was a billionaire for the BOTB storyline but it really isn't a big deal.But none the less he still has more money then most of us here :(

imported_zero

he has more money then all of us here lol but man he lies but not that bbig of a deal

the dark knight

I knew he was just saying he was a billionaire for the BOTB storyline but it really isn't a big deal.But none the less he still has more money then most of us here :(

ur kiddin? he has more money than all of us combined .

kr3w

Reaction score
very true i never really thought vince was a billionaire...but they just started all this shit with it but yea it doesnt really matter

The Ripper

Reaction score
this is old news and if he was to sell wwe he would be a millionaire so he could have been looking at it that way. all his assets should technically make him a billionaire

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah i was thinking the same thing the money he currently has plus his potential money would push him past the billion mark.

This Guy

Yeah this is old news. Vince has said in interviews that he's not a real billionaire. But the battle of the Billionaires isn't the only time he's called himself one on TV. It started back in 01, when he bought WCW and he said to compete with a billionaire you have to become a billionaire and thats what he did. But even he said in interviews that he believes he is not quite a billionaire. I don't really consider this news.

Wrestling Station

Scripted storyline...so you have to know that it wasnt a real statement from him being a billionaire.

Soulpower

OMFG! Vince isn't a billionaire? This has ben known for a while, Vince hasn't been a billionaire since the XFL fiasco, but then again the Battle of the Billionaire vs The Multi-Millionaire doesn't have the same ring as the battle of the BILLIONAIRES!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think he might've been at sometime or another. I assume his personal wealth is tied to the success of his company. I could be wrong though.

Wrestling Station

If Vince could just stop bringing babes to his house, he would have reached the billion margin by now.