An official complaint to the Admin(s)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
Why don't those people who gave you permission show their face instead of being cowards? Unless they only person who gave you permission is yourself. You sure are great at abusing your power, you complain about the lack of activity then you run around and drop infractions on people trying to enjoy themselves HARMLESSLEY (in the word games mostly, but activity is activity). Instead of a proper reason or an actual Admin I just get to hang out with you. I'm not leaving over this, it just makes me 2nd guess whether or not I should really take this place seriously.

The only person I caused trouble to was you and it was very MINOR if you ask me. Giving me two infractions is clearly abuse in the textbook term.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Both Ben and PHX gave me permission to infract you. I firstly warned you and then you made it public and caused a fiasco so I infracted you.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
Why can't they show up and tell me themselves instead of having their little e-fed lackey take the responsibility. This place is really fucked if the admins of the site can't show up and defuse the situation like adults instead of sending this Bully to just completely pick on me and turn the other way.

Ben

Reaction score
You've obviousbly been trying to get under his skin, with the poll option and posting in the fed section so I told him to infract you if he felt.it was necessary. Don't start with trying to stir shit up.because it balanty obvious who.both you.and RelaxItMe are and where both banned on WCF....

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
I was banned on WCF for being the sheer fact that RIM lives in the same town. I'm not trying to stir shit, I'm just saying if a mod can bend the rules on spamming then I shouldn't be thrown under the bus immediately.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
There is a story about a guy named Harry Danger aka the scary stranger... He was born in manger it was a high school play where he was raised as from a toddler to a strangler. He roams the streets at night like Jack The Ripper with a kerosine light, an awful overbite and serenaded knife. He got himself into a gripe over some insults that seemed really light in hindsight.... Right?

So just call a truce and end the abuse.... before bannings ensue.

Ben

Reaction score
Both of you have IMO been fine here so far and I would like to keep it that way, in the future when you have a issue with a infraction PM me anf we can avoid threads like these that dont do anything.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Harry got off anyways to not cause any more problems. Now that is all out in the open, I want to thank all the staff here for giving us a second chance in the first place. I would like to go more into detail, but I'll wait until tonight where more people are on.