Am I the only one who absolutely hates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan has a nice potential ias far as wrestling goes .......moreover from his time in NXT I have watched him wrestle in a way which I enjoyed the most .............after all he's being trained by S Michaels ..............and I really like the YES chants ...........so overall I truly love him

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
stop bumping old threads >.< i get so confused when you do this

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Tyson Kidd said:
Daniel Bryan as a heel? First off, his Yes chants are annoying and stupid. his beard looks dumb as hell. and in my opinion he sucks unless hes a fan favorite. he should go back to before he won the WHC. :upset: Don't get me wrong, hes an awesome wrestler, pretty good on the mic, but it just annoys me

this is a risky thread considering everyones head is so far up d-brys asshole

:haha: in my book you are alone, yep. Shave his beard, he becomes face.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
DB imo is the best heel in wrestling at the moment. You remember how boring he was as a face? He can do so much more when given this freedom, and what's happened since? He's become the most over guy with the most over phrase in professional wrestling. Yes chants were breaking into main stream sports which Vince must have cracked one off to multiple times.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Bryan is awesome as a heel or face.. it's just his current comedy bullshit gimmick that WWE has given him that I hate

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Yes you're the only person.