Am I the only one who absolutely hates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan as a heel? First off, his Yes chants are annoying and stupid. his beard looks dumb as hell. and in my opinion he sucks unless hes a fan favorite. he should go back to before he won the WHC. :upset: Don't get me wrong, hes an awesome wrestler, pretty good on the mic, but it just annoys me

this is a risky thread considering everyones head is so far up d-brys asshole

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think he is a good heel. His mic skills seem better, and heels are suppose to look like something you don't want, and as for the "Yes" chants, he'll still do it as a face I bet.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Derpy said:
I think he is a good heel. His mic skills seem better, and heels are suppose to look like something you don't want, and as for the "Yes" chants, he'll still do it as a face I bet.

Yeah. I agree with this. I think he seems to have adapted to the heel gimmick well. And yeah, I think the Yes! chants will continue. Honestly, I think I would like him to even embrace being a heel more.. When you are the size of Daniel Bryan it is in your advantage to be a heel so you can be sneaky as all hell :p

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i dislike him in general

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I only like DBryan as a heel because when he talks as a heel, He's sooo much more entertaining as then being a face, he gives the generic face promo and adds the hes the american dragon or whatever it is.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
i think his best work has been as a heel instead of just a weasel face
his promos are heaps better and his yes chant is effective

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
His beard looks dumb? :angry:

But anyway, I'm a big DB fan and I've been one for quite some time. His face character in WWE was dull as hell, there was no character at all and he was pretty much a jobber on SD. If he was booked as a badass face making people tap out or something instead of a jobber it'd be cool, but that's not the case. His work as a heel is much superior, his skill on the stick has improved a lot and I just love his heel run. I presonally don't mind the "Yes!" chants, so that's probably a reason for me not to hate him.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
His beard looks dumb? :angry:

very dumb. he looks like he's ages 10 years since his debut

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
But anyway, I'm a big DB fan and I've been one for quite some time. His face character in WWE was dull as hell, there was no character at all and he was pretty much a jobber on SD. If he was booked as a badass face making people tap out or something instead of a jobber it'd be cool, but that's not the case. His work as a heel is much superior, his skill on the stick has improved a lot and I just love his heel run. I presonally don't mind the "Yes!" chants, so that's probably a reason for me not to hate him.

Agreed.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'll probably be able to grow an awesome beard like that when I'm older, but for now my beard is enough to be called a Goat Face, yeah, I've been called that more than once before. :haha: