All-out Wrestling Association

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: Kevin Fertig/Ken Doane/Brad Bradley/Lance Cade/ And the Canadian Guys haha. Even though this wasn't the main event, it was a good match. Good job on this, Smith getting the win was nice. Good match.

WM: The Women Match, i don't really like women matches, it was a well written match, just cant get into women matches.

BP: Opener, nice opening promo. In character and was the best for the night.

WP: N/A really.

A/C: It was an Ok first show, you will improve as time goes on, but this show wasn't bad, just not amazing. The promos and Matches were pretty good, good job on that. Keep this BTB going, it looks like it could be good some day. Good luck. Overall i give this show a 7/10. Nice job for the first show.

Thanks for reviewing my show :biggrin2:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - The Five Man Elimination Match. It was the match that worked the best, and it moved at a nice pace. Nice to see Harry Smith get the victory, it was a nice surprise.

WM - Sabin vs Richards. Normally I would go for the Women's match, but it was better than I expected. I thought Sabin and Richards would've been an easier match to write, but it was nice seeing Sabin get the victory.

BP - Matt Hardy's interview. it was a good hype for him in his match later, and it really got him over as a credible star.

WP - Mickie and Candice. Wasn't in character, I thought.

AC - This BTB could be good. I like how you're trying to portray it as an indy BTB with lower midcard and younger stars to fill up your roster. THings are going OK, but I don't like how Sheamus has a Main Event spot automatically, he's a ginger.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Six Man Elimination Match, I do also liked this match and a big win from Harry Smith there.

Worst Match: none at all

Best Promo: The opener or Matt Hardy's Interview. It makes him over for his match at the main event.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: It's a good first show and you've managed to make a storyline with Team Canada. This is going to be an interesting one seeing Matt Hardy and AJ Styles in main events. I am looking forward to your next show.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Best match I enjoyed both the five man elimination, and the ladder qualifier.. But due to its length go and variety of star's I'm going to with the Five Man Elimination.. Besides seeing Smith win was a shocker.. Like HFH said..

Worst Match The women's match was even great!! I'm going to say none.. All well written..

Best Promo Matt Hardy promo.. That was a well planned interview for Matt...

Worst Promo The Mickie Candice one... Takes alot for me to enjoy a diva's degment, or match.. You were a little short...

Additional Comment's Just like HFH said.. This BTB has potiential (not his exact words) but still... I might want to do a project like this soon.. This is real good... Hope you stick with it... Lol Headfirst said "He's a Ginger"

hahahahah your so fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.