All-out Wrestling Association

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ripper

Reaction score
AWA.png

Backstory: Self made billionaire Malcolm Wilson was a long time wrestling fan and after years watching the buisness and trying to get involved with other companys with no success decided to start his own company.​

Wrestlers

AceSteel.png

Ace Steel
Finisher: Steel Spike

AJStyles.png

'The Phenomanal' AJ Styles
Finisher: Styles Clash,Spiral Tap

BradBradley.png

Brad Bradley
Finisher: Second City Slam

ChrisSabin.png

Chris Sabin
Finisher: Cradle Shock

ChristianYork.png

Christian York
Finisher: Frog Splash

CMPunk.png

CM PUNK
Finisher: Pepsi Plunge, G.T.S

CoachDAmore.png

Coach D'Amore
Finisher: Canadian Destroyer

CodyRunnels.png

Cody Runnels
Finisher: Flowing Snap DDT

ColtCabana.png

Colt Cabana
Finisher: Colt .45, Chicago Crab

DannyDoring.png

Danny Doring
Finisher: Danaconda Drop

FrankieKazarian.png

Frankie Kazarian
Finisher: Wave Of The Future, Flux Capacitor

HarrySmith.png

'The Canadian Bulldog' Harry Smith
Finisher: Running Powerslam

JackGabriel.png

Jack Gabriel
Finisher: Side Winder Neckbreaker

JoeyMatthews.png

Joey Matthews
Finisher: Double underhook DDT

KenDoane.png

Ken Doane
Finisher: Sky High Leg Drop

KevinFertig.png

Kevin Fertig
Finisher: Crucifix Powerbomb

LanceCade.png

Lance Cade
Finisher: Lariat

MattBentley.png

Matt Bentley
Finisher: Superkick, Diving Elbow Drop

MattHardy.png

Matt Hardy
Finisher: Twist Of Fate

PaulBurchill.png

'The Ripper' Paul Burchill
Finisher: Curb Stomp, C-4

PaulLondon.png

Paul London
Finisher: London Star Press, 450 Splash

PeteyWilliams-1.png

'The Canadian Destroyer' Petey Williams
Finisher: Canadian Destroyer

ShawnSpears.png

Shawn Spears
Finisher: Running Death Valley Driver

SheamusOShaunessy.png

'The Irish Curse'Sheamus O'Shaunessy
Finisher: Celtic Driver, Fiery Red Hand

StevieRichards.png

Stevie Richards
Finisher: Stevie-T

BethPheonix.png

Beth Pheonix
Finisher: Down In Flames

CandiceLaRae.png

'The Canadian Godess' Candice LaRae
Finisher: Swinging Neckbreaker

KAtieLea.png

Katie 'The Kat' Lea
Finisher: Kat Nap

MickieJames.png

Mickie James
Finisher: Long Kiss Good Night, Mickie-DT

NattieNeidhart.png

Nattie Neidhart
Finisher: Nattie By Nature, Sharpshooter

TraciBrooks.png

Traci Brooks
Finisher: Diving Facebuster​

Stables

Matt Bentley & Frankie Kazarian w/ Traci Brooks
MattBentley.png
FrankieKazarian.png
TraciBrooks.png

Team Canada
CoachDAmore.png
PeteyWilliams-1.png
ShawnSpears.png
HarrySmith.png
NattieNeidhart.png
CandiceLaRae.png

Jack & The Ripper w/ Katie Lea
JackGabriel.png
PaulBurchill.png
KAtieLea.png

Second City Saints
CMPunk.png
AceSteel.png
ColtCabana.png
BradBradley.png

Joey Matthews & Christian York
JoeyMatthews.png
ChristianYork.png

Champions

AWAHeavyweightChampion.jpg

AWA World Heavyweight Champion
N/A

AWATitle.jpg

AWA Junior Heavyweight Champion
N/A

AWAUSTitle.jpg

AWA United State Champion
N/A

AWATagTeamTitle.jpg

AWA Tag Team Champions
N/A

AWAWomensTitle.jpg

AWA Womens Champion
N/A​

Staff

Owner
Malcolm Wilson

Announcers

James Thomas
Barry Anderson

Backstage Interviewers

Jeremy Dunn
Angela Hanson​

Evil Austin

Looks good, I am not familiar with most ROH and stuff like that names but it looks good. Good luck and feel free to check out some of my shows if u like.

Qwake

looks good, I will definatly check this out. check out TNE if you like...

CT Styles

All Out Wrestling was the name of an unmentionable's BTB. But good luck with. I'll probably check it out.

xtremebadass

lol, Scott D'Amore's finisher is the Canadian Destroyer, great roster dude

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
This looks like it'll be OK, but I really don't know some guys like Brad Bradley and Jack Gabriel. That's kind of sad for me because I know my indies pretty damn well. Anyways, good luck with this new BTB.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Thx for all positive comments. I hope to make this a sucess.

Looks good, I am not familiar with most ROH and stuff like that names but it looks good. Good luck and feel free to check out some of my shows if u like.

The only ROH guys in there are pretty well know. with maybe 1 or 2 who aren't but you wont need to know them.

All Out Wrestling was the name of an unmentionable's BTB. But good luck with. I'll probably check it out.
I tried to think of a original name but i guess i failed. Plus i have the Association at the end :)

This looks like it'll be OK, but I really don't know some guys like Brad Bradley and Jack Gabriel. That's kind of sad for me because I know my indies pretty damn well. Anyways, good luck with this new BTB.

Brad Bradley has been in wwe development a while now and Ace Stell trained him alongside CM Punk and Cabana hence why i placed him in Second City Saints( he is also from Chicago) Jack Gabriel is also in wwe development with FCW and he is english, his real name is Steve Lewington and thats what his name is on FCW web site. you probably see them more when FCW gets a tv deal coz videos will pop up.
lol, Scott D'Amore's finisher is the Canadian Destroyer, great roster dude

I thought that was pretty funny too, Wikipedia said he did it so i thought it would be funny to have.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^I have seen D'Amore do the Canadian Destroyer in the past. That's why Petey does it, because Scott taught him it. Anyway, the roster looks pretty good, and I will try to familiarize myslef with the WWE Developmental guys.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Another unique BTB we got here. This is going to be an interesting one eventhought I am not familliar with the other guys. I'll check it out.

The Ripper

Reaction score
AWA preview.

Malcolm Wilson has being keeping who will be crowned AWA World Heavyweight Champion, He has kept it from everyone with the company but has said he will open the show and will let everybody know at the same time what his plans are.

Chris Sabin and Stevie Richards will go down in history because they will be the opening match in AWA. One will go down as being the first ever person to win a AWA match and one will unfortunately go down as the first ever person to lose a match. With all this both men will know they will remembered for having the first great match of many in AWA.

Many wrestlers in AWA will look upon the Jr Heavyweight title as a stepping stone to the World Heavyweight title, what is know though is that any wrestler who steps into the AWA ring will take pride in competing in a match for the Jr Heavyweight title. The first champion will be crowned in a 6 man over the top battle royal. Superstars that have already being named are, Lance Cade, Kevin Fertig and Ken Doane.

For many people see women in wrestling T& A but Mr Wilson plans to change that and wants the AWA Women’s Championship mean something and doesn’t want it to be under valued. To crown the champion there will be a 4 way elimination match with Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, Katie Lea and Nattie Neidhart.

Card so far:

Chris Sabin vs Stevie Richards
Kevin Fertig vs Ken Doane vs Lance Cade vs --- vs --- vs ---
Nattie Neidhart vs Beth Phoenix vs Katie Lea vs Mickie James

NewsRumors.png

After only being formed a few months and not even putting out a show, Malcolm Wilson couldn’t watch as a company went out of business and has started financial backing of OVW. Many within the company see it being used as a development company somewhere in the future.

Even though the roster has being announced people within the company are still looking to sign wrestlers which leads them to believe OVW would be a development company of sorts with signing wrestling there until being called up. There is said to be negotiation with two stars who have held heavyweight titles or being in the hunt for heavyweight title gold, not much is known except one is from WWE and one is from TNA.

Wrestlers are said to not know who will be in the hunt for which belt if any. Much of this comes from owner Malcolm Wilson not letting people know his plans. They do know that he has promised them that if they show what they can do he will reward them in some way.

AWA plan to put there shows out without a show name until after the first PPV. Many names are being thrown around but none have met the standards wanted.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Chris Sabin vs Stevie Richards
Kevin Fertig vs Ken Doane vs Lance Cade vs --- vs --- vs ---
Nattie Neidhart vs Beth Phoenix vs Katie Lea vs Mickie James

Looks pretty good so far. I love the font you used for the title, very ROH like, where did you find it?

The Ripper

Reaction score
Mr Wilson: Welcome to ALL-OUT WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!!!! This started out as my dream and now it is reality, and it is for all of you, The Fans. For years Wrestling has been a business for money hungry men and women, but not AWA. AWA is here for one purpose and that is to entertain the fans, each and every one of you. Now to the good stuff ladies and gentlemen here are your superstars.

Superstars start to walk out and gather around the ring.

Mr Wilson: I have put together the best roster possible for your entertainment, we have the established superstars like AJ Styles, Matt Hardy and of course CM Punk. We also have your future up and coming stars like Brad Bradley, Sheamus O’Shaunessy and Harry..... Where the heck is Harry Smith? In fact why is everybody not out here!?

The Canadian national anthem plays through the arena, as Coach D’Amore, Petey Williams, Shawn Spears, Harry Smith, Nattie Neidhart and Candice LaRae come to the edge of the runway.

D’Amore: Malcolm Wilson, Malcolm, what sort of a name is Malcolm? You should have a strong name like Scott or Petey.

Mr Wilson: What do you want D’Amore.

D’Amore: Well it is simple.... Total Domination of AWA. I have put together an elite team which will dominate. We already have Nattie competing in the Women’s title match later tonight. We will then take the World Heavyweight title, the Junior Heavyweight title and the Tag Team titles.

Petey takes the mic from D’Amore.

Williams: We will then win that worthless title you call the United States title and make it the greatest title ever when we rename it the Canadian title.

Mr Wilson: Who do you think you are?

Williams: We are the greatest team in the world we are...

All together: TEAM CANADA.

Mr Wilson: Well I hate to burst your bubble but none of you will have the chance to be the first AWA World Heavyweight Champion, 3 matches are in place and the superstars who win each qualifier will compete at Awakening for the title in a ladder match.

D’Amore: We have rights, you can’t do this!

Mr Wilson: Stop right there before you have a heart attack! I am not an unreasonable man even though you have already pissed me off, so I will allow you to have 2 of your so called team in the Junior Heavyweight title match later on.

D’Amore: That’s a start, but sooner or later we will have all the titles and control the landscape of AWA and the whole wrestling world.

Team Canada then head to the back.

Mr Wilson: Well now that’s out of the way and I have announced what my main match at Awakening will be the only thing left to do is celebrate.

AWA theme music plays as the wrestler interact with the fans.

Backstage:

AH: Hi I’m Angela Hanson and I am joined by former WWE superstar Matt Hardy. Matt you made a huge choice when you left the WWE for a company which was starting from scratch, what made you make the huge jump to AWA?

Hardy: It’s very simple Angela, I love wrestling, ever since me and my brother Jeff were young we wanted to be wrestlers in the WWE. Well I demolished that dream by getting there and winning numerous titles and appearing at WrestleMania. But that dream is gone! My new dream is to be World Heavyweight Champion and to help AWA rise up and become the best it can be, That’s why I will qualify for the ladder match at Awakening and I will become the first AWA World Heavyweight Champion.

AH: As you found out a few days ago you are in the first of the qualifiers later tonight and will be taking on the Irish Curse Sheamus O’Shaunessy, Can we get a few words on what is going through your head as you get ready for that match?

Hardy: Well I have never faced my opponent before, but I am ready I have studied tapes of him and I can honestly say that I am worried. He is a big guy that can dominate the ring, you don’t get a name like The Irish Curse for having your ass handed to you on a plate. But as big as this guy is and as much as I may have that worry in the back of my mind, I am Matt Hardy, I am an established star in the ring and I am the future World Heavyweight Champion!

Matt walks off as Angela looks on.

Camera fades in on a corridor and Team Canada are walking down it and Nattie and Candice turn of and walk there separate ways.

D’ Amore: We will see you two later.

Nattie + Candice: OK

D’ Amore: Can you believe the nerve of Malcolm Wilson, he has been in this business two minutes and he already thinks he is better than us.

Williams: Your right Scotty, we have been around wrestling longer than him, so were does he get of telling us that we don’t get a say in who become the World Heavyweight Champion. Why Isn’t the great Canadian Destroyer involved, or The Canadian Bulldog Harry Smith.

D’ Amore: All 3 of you are Championship worthy. But we don’t get a say, and then to add to the cheek of him he says he will grant us two places in the Jr Heavyweight match as if we wouldn’t be involved in that match too.

The 4 men arrive at the men’s locker room door, but when Coach D’ Amore tries to open the door it is locked.

Spears: What the hell.

D’ Amore: Open this door right now, Do you know who we are?

The door pens as all 4 men stand back. Cody Runnels pops his head out and looks up and down the corridor.

Runnels: Who is playing tricks on me? You guys said there was somebody important at the door.

Runnels then shuts the door and Coach D’ Amore tries to open it again but finds it once again locked. D’Amore then starts to slam a closed fist against the door until it opens up again this time fully.

Runnels: Did you guys see any important people out here a minute ago?

Spears: Don’t try to be funny with us Runnels! You know it was us now step aside and lets us in.

Runnels: Shawn I just can’t do that.

Spears: Why?

Runnels: No Jackasses allowed!

Team Canada all move forward towards the doorway, But all of the male roster come to the doorway behind Runnels and Team Canada move back.

Sabin: Sorry guys we took a vote and it was a major success because nobody wants Team Canada in OUR locker rooms so you guys better find somewhere to call your own because you ain’t coming in here or the women’s locker rooms any time soon.

All the roster step back and Runnels shuts the door.

BA: Welcome to All-out Wrestling Association, I am Barry Anderson and I am joined by broadcast college JT.

JT: That’s right I am JT, short for James Thomas. But forget about me we are a new company but we have already seen so much.

BA: Your totally right JT We have seen Team Canada form, try to get control of AWA by getting titles and get shut out by all of the roster.

JT: We have also heard that our World Heavyweight Champion will be crowned in a ladder match at Awakening.

BA: But none of that will make as much history then what is to come next.

JT: That’s right because next is the first ever match which will see Chris Sabin take on Stevie Richards.

Chris Sabin’s music plays as he comes out and does a guns gesture with his fingers before making his way to the ring slapping hands with all the fans, Sabin’s slides into the ring and gets up on the turnbuckle before making the guns gesture with his fingers t the fans again.

Stevie Richards music hits and Richards comes jogging out and shots his arm in the air before continuing to jog to the ring slapping the hands of the fans as he does, Richards gets into the ring and gets up on the turnbuckles pointing at the fans before leaping off.

Richards and Sabin circle the ring, both men put out an arm sizing up each other and Richards moves forward dropping to a knee and trying to pull the leg of Sabin, Sabin moves out of the way and as Richards gets back to his feet and both men start to circle the ring again. Richards moves forwards and drops to a knee again but Sabin dodges again but this time kicks Richards in the side of the head. Richards gets to his feet holding his head as Sabin stands back, Sabin then comes forward grabbing the hand of Richards before whipping him across the ring, Sabin follows and drops to the mat as Richards bounces off the ropes and jumps over Sabin, Sabin gets straight back up and hits a huge arm drag on Richards as he comes back off the ropes, Richards rolls out of the ring and shakes his head. Sabin looks at Richards as he moves over to the barrier and rests against it, Sabin bounces off the ropes and flies through the middle and top rope and connects with the suicide dive on Richards bouncing him off the barrier. Sabin slingshots himself over the barrier as Richards stumbles around, Sabin then slingshots himself onto the barrier and balances as Richards turns round and Sabin leaps off and hits a headscissors sending Richards chest bouncing off the ring, Richards leans with his head under the bottom rope leaned on the ring as Sabin gets up and slaps a few of the fans hands. Sabin gets up on the ring and runs along before hitting a leg drop onto the back of Richards shoulders, Sabin then rolls Richards under the bottom rope. Sabin stays on the outside interacting with fans as the ref check on Richards, Richards starts to get back up and Sabin gets onto the ring apron, Sabin slingshots into the ring but Richards sees him coming and falls back whilst putting his knees up and grabbing the head of Sabin to connect with a double knee facebuster, Richards rolls Sabin over quickly for the pin 1...2 kickout. Richards gets up quickly stumbling back holding his head and back, Sabin start to get up and Richards walks over and grabs the arm of Sabin, Richards pulls Sabin to the centre of the ring and goes for the Irish whip but doesn’t let go and pulls Sabin back to knee him in the stomach, Richards goes for the Irish whip again and once again pulls Sabin back and hits a knee to the stomach, Richards goes for the Irish whip again and as he is about to let go Sabin reverses sending Richards into the ropes, Richards comes back off the ropes with his head down, Sabin leapfrogs, Richards bounces off the ropes runs straight into a spinning sole kick from Sabin, Sabin follows straight up with a Enzuigiri pinfall 1...2. kickout. Sabin picks up Richards and whips him into the corner, Sabin runs and connects with a huge big boot to the face of Richards, as Richards falls out of the corner Sabin catches him on his shoulder and hits a Cradle Shock! Pinfall 1...2...3.

Winner: Chris Sabin

JT: Sabin goes down in history Barry, Chris Sabin becomes the first person to win a match in All-out Wrestling Association.

BA: That’s true JT but Stevie Richards has the unfortunate luck of been named the loser of the first match.

Commercial.

Backstage:

JD: Jeremy Dunn here backstage and I are joined at this time by the Team of Paul Burchill and Jack Gabriel who are accompanied by Katie Lea.

Burchill: Next time you introduce me you will refer to me as The Ripper. Now We don’t need you so move on before myself and Jack remove you ourselves.

Dunn runs off as Jack Gabriel follows before returning to Katie Lea’s side who wraps her arms around him.

Burchill: I am the Ripper Paul Burchill and I have come to AWA with my fellow Englishman Jack Gabriel and his lovely girlfriend Katie Lea to dominate the tag team division. I have been in the so called big company but they don’t know raw talent when they see it, so when Mr Wilson offered me the opportunity to come to AWA I took it.

Gabriel: Paul is right, we will destroy anybody who stands in our way to the tag team belts. When we came together to form this team we also brought together the perfect mix of power from Paul and the brains of myself, thrown in the beauty of my lovely girlfriend Katie Lea and it adds up to be the best team in the world.

Lea: Frankie Kazarian and Matt Bentley both of you better watch your backs next week because these to perfect specimen of men will prove what they are made of when they meet you in the ring.

JT: Well looks like our tag teams should be careful.

BA: Most definitely JT, but moving on from tag teams because up next is our first title match and it’s time for the women’s division to step up to the plate.

JT: This is the big chance these ladies need to show that its not all about T&A as WWE would have you think.

Mickie James music hits and she comes bouncing out playing with her air and jogs down to the ring before sliding into the ring near the corner on her knee’s before putting her head up and then making her way to the corner where she jumps onto the turnbuckle.

Katie Lea struts out and ignores all the fans as she heads to the ring, she then slide into the ring backwards before pushing herself to her feet.

Beth Phoenix music plays and she comes walking out and is pumped up and is slapping the hands of fans on her way to the ring, Phoenix walks up the steps and wipes her feet before climbing through the ropes.

The Canadian national anthem plays as Nattie Neidhart makes her way out accompanied by Candice LaRae, Both women make there way to the ring as the fans chant USA making them angry. Both women walk up the steps Candice separates the ropes as Nattie wipes her feet before stepping into the ring.

All 4 women stand in each corner, Mickie and Beth charge at Nattie and start to club her back as she leans forwards in the corner protecting her face. Katie stands in the opposite corner playing with her hair as they continue the beat down, Candice runs round the ring and pulls the leg of Mickie, Mickie slides out of the ring and gives chase to Candice as both women run to the back. Beth hooks the head of Nattie and goes for a suplex when Katie runs up behind and kicks the back of the knee sending Beth to 1 knee, with Beth still having the hold on Nattie, Nattie get to her feet and positions herself before spinning round and hitting a suplex. Nattie gets up and Katie slaps her, Nattie stand there holding her face before slapping Katie back, Katie takes some steps back and Nattie bounces off the ropes and hits a Lou Thesz press Nattie then grabs the hair of Katie and starts to bounce Katie’s head off the mat until Beth gets back up and grabs the hair of Nattie pulling her to her feet, Beth drives the knee to the stomach of Nattie before whipping her into the ropes, Nattie comes running back and jumps at Beth who catches her and runs and drives Nattie into the corner, Beth lets go and Nattie walks out of the corner into a sidewalk slam. Katie then runs and drop kicks the back of Beth head as Beth is getting back up sending her through the ropes, Katie then pins Nattie 1...2 kickout. Katie picks up Nattie and hits a snapmare before heading to the top rope, Katie waits as Nattie gets back to her feet before jumping of and going for a headscissors, Nattie however somehow holds on to Katie and lifts her up into the powerbomb position before spinning round and hitting the Nattie By Nature, pinfall 1...2...3.

Eliminated: Katie Lea

Nattie gets to her feet and holds the bottom of her back as Beth slowly climbs back into the ring, Nattie goes to hit Beth but Beth blocks and hits Nattie with a stiff forearm, Nattie shakes it of and goes for a punch but Beth blocks again and hits another stiff forearm, Beth punches Nattie in the stomach and Nattie bends down Beth grabs the head and goes for the suplex, Beth holds in the air before bouncing her legs of the ropes and hitting the suplex, pinfall 1...2. kickout. Beth drags Nattie to her feet and goes for The Down In Flames but Nattie reverses at the last minute and drops to her feet at grabs the legs of Beth and pulls the legs sending Beth to mat. Nattie then locks the Sharpshooter on Beth, Beth squirms around and starts to claw her way to the ropes, but Nattie pulls Beth to the middle of the ring, Beth tries to crawl back to the ropes but Nattie applies more pressure and Beth finally taps out.

Eliminated: Beth Pheonix

BA: where is Mickie.

JT: I forgot about her, She was never eliminated but was last seen chasing LaRae to the back.

Nattie stands in the ring with her arms in the air until the ref tells her there is still one women left in the match.

Team Canada’s theme music starts to play and Coach D’ Amore and Candice LaRae walk out both stop at the top of the runway, Both then point to the curtain where Shawn Spears and Petey Williams carry Mickie James out and stop next to the rest of Team Canada.

BA: Team Canada is unbelievable

JT: Mickie James must be fuming at falling into this sort of trap.

Nattie starts to tell the ref to count her out, the ref looks round and starts to make the count. 1...2...3... Mickie tries to escape from Team Canada but Candice slaps her 4...5...6... Mickie stomps on the feet of both men holding her and starts to run down the ramp 7...8... Candice runs after Mickie and dropkicks her from behind, Mickie falls to the floor just near the ring 9...10.

Eliminated: Mickie James.

Winner: And FIRST AWA Women’s Champion Nattie Neidhart.

JT: Nattie looks happy even though she cheated to get the win

BA: Forget about Nattie, Mickie got cheated and looks like she wont take this lying down.

Commercial.

Backstage:

JD: I am joined at this time by Mickie James. Mickie we just witnessed you being cheated out of the women’s title, what are you feeling at this time?

Mickie: At this moment I am feeling many emotion at this time with Disappointment, sadness, I’m hurt but more than all of that I am angry, I am angry at myself for falling into a trap but I am my angry at Team Canada. I had the chance to become the first AWA women’s champion but Team Canada stole that right away from me. I will win that Women’s title it is only a matter of time.

Candice LaRae walks into the picture.

Candice: Stop bitching about things that have happened Mickie. You are stupid that you chased me from ringside during a title match, now granted we ambushed you backstage and stopped you from enter...

Mickie slaps Candice before ragging her around by her hair and sitting on top laying in huge punches before security pulls her off.

JD: Well folks it seems Mickie is looking for revenge on Team Canada, back to Barry Anderson and JT at the announcers table.

BA: We knew Mickie James wouldn’t take it lying down but I am surprised Mickie would attack somebody like that.

JT: I am not as surprised as you are Barry. You could see Mickie wasn’t going to take this lying down.

Kevin Fertig’s music plays and he makes his way out and stands there with his arms stretched out to each side, Fertig then puts his arms down and walks down the runway slapping the hands of the fans, Fertig slides into the ring and walks to the corner and climbs up before stretching his arms out to each side.

Ken Doane’s music plays and he storms out and straight down to the ring, Doane rols under the bottom rope and starts hitting the turnbuckle as he waits.

Brad Bradley’s music plays and he comes out and walks down to the ring interacting with the fans a little, Bradley climbs into the ring and walks around before removing his jacket and passing it to the ref.

Lance Cade’s music plays and he comes out and points at the other wrestlers in the ring whilst walking forward shouting abuse at them, Cade slides under the bottom rope and walks up to the other 3 men in the ring getting in each of there faces with the ref having to push him away from each.

The Canadian National anthem plays as Coach D’Amore, Harry Smith, Shawn Spears and Petey Williams walks out and stop at the top of the runway. D’ Amore looks at each of the wrestlers before pointing at Williams and Smith. Williasm and Smith walk down the runway as D' Amore goes to the back with Spears, Williams keeps telling Smith what to do as they walk to the ring. Both men enter the ring and go to the corner where Williams climbs on the turnbuckle teasing the crowd as Smith stands watching nobody attack Williams.

All 6 men stand in the ring and Williams and Smith stand in the corner with the other 4 men looking at them, Smith tells Williams to stand behind him as all 4 men runs at them. Smith starts to dish out huge right hands, Smith with a huge right hand knocks down Bradley, Smith with another right hand knocking down Cade, Smith goes for a right hand on Fertig but is blocked and Fertig connects with a huge uppercut. Doane pulls Williams from behind Smith and whips him across the ring and runs hitting a clothesline in the corner. Doane and Fertig look at each other in opposite corners and goe for Irish whips but Smith and Williams counter sending Fertig and Doane colliding in the centre of the ring but no sooner has that happened than Smith and Williams are hit with big boots to the face from Cade and Bradley. Cade picks up Williams as Bradley sits on top of Smith delivering left and right punches to the head of Smith, Cade scoops up Williams and tries to dump him over the top rope but Williams clings on as Fertig joins in both men pushing Williams down, Williams falls to the canvas and clings onto the bottom rope as Fertig and Cade try to push him out with there feet but Williams ultimately gets under the rope and back in the ring. Fertig and Cade start to argue over who’s fault it was, Cade delivers a knee to the stomach of Fertig and Fertig comes back with a uppercut, Fertig grabs the arm of Cade and whips him into the ropes but Cade comes running back delivering a devastating Lariat, Cade pulls Fertig to his feet and goes to dump him over the top rope, Williams come over and helps as they both dump Fertig to the outside.

Eliminated: Kevin Fertig

JT: Did you see the power on that Lariat?

BA: I know JT, he hit that lariat so hard Fertig was unable to stop himself from being eliminated.

Williams puts his arms in the air and Cade slaps the hands before tossing Williams over the ropes, Cade turns round and shots his arm in the air not seeing Williams holding onto the top ropes before skinning the cat and getting back in the ring. Williams then shoulder blocks the back of Cade’s knee. Meanwhile Doane and Bradley have been working over Smith in the corner, but Smith has slowly been gaining momentum as he is fighting back with huge rights hands to the stomachs of both men. Smith then comes flying out of the corner with a clothesline on Doane, Smith turns round and ducks a clothesline attempt from Bradley and Smith turns round quickly and grabs Bradley round the waist and hits a release German suplex. As Smith gets to his feet Doane come running at him looking for a boot to the face which Smith stops with his hands, Smith gets back to his feet fully holding onto the leg of Doane, Smith then picks Doane up on his shoulders and walks to a corner before running straight past Williams with a sharpshooter locked in on Cade and plants Doane with a powerslam. Smith picks Doane back up and bench presses Doane above his head before tossing him over the top rope where he lands on Fertig who was just back to his feet from the Cade Lariat earlier on.

Eliminated: Ken Doane

Smith looks to help Williams but is cut of by Bradley, Smith kicks Bradley in stomach before delivering a brainbuster. Smith then walks over and spins Cade around who has Williams trapped in the corner. Smith goes for a kick to the stomach but Cade catches the leg and spins Smith round and hits a Lariat knocking Smith down to the mat where he rolls under the bottom rope to the floor. Williams jumps onto the back of Cade locking in a headlock, but Cade leans forward and slams Williams to the mat, Cade picks Williams up and whips him into the ropes and goes for a Lariat as Williams comes running back but Williams ducks and continues and bounces of the ropes and comes flying back as Cade goes to scoop him up but Williams tilt-a-whirls round and lands in a Russian legsweep position, Williams looks round and see’s no Smith, Williams hits the Russian legsweep and goes over to the ropes looking for Smith, Williams leans over shouting at Smith to get up and does not see Bradley sneaking up behind him, Bradley grabs Williams legs and pushes them up sending Williams tumbling over the top rope to the floor.

Eliminated: Petey Williams

BA: A rookie mistake by Williams, Never lean over a rope in a battle royal.

JT: You would think with his experience he would know not to do that.

William gets to his feet and is furious with Smith going so far as to slap Smith across the cheek which brings Smith back to his senses as he starts to get back to his feet. Meanwhile in the ring Cade is making his way back to his feet, Bradley walks over and scoops him up straight into a piledriver in the middle of the ring, Bradley stands looking over Cade as Smith slides back into the ring and gets to his feet before running at Bradley, Bradley hears him coming though and moves out of the way, Smith stops just over Cade and turns round into Bradley picking him up onto his shoulders, Bradley heads to the corner and runs hitting the Second City Slam! Onto the motionless body of Cade, Bradley gets back up and looks at both men and walks over to Cade and picks him up, Bradley grabs the neck and pants of Cade and runs tossing him over the top rope.

Eliminated: Lance Cade

Bradley goes to pick up Smith but Williams jumps up onto the ring, Bradley walks over and grabs the neck of Williams and pulls him into the ring, Williams jumps to the feet and is met with a huge right hand from Bradley knocking Williams off balance as he tumble back, Bradley hits a second right hand and Williams tumbles back into the corner, Bradley runs and clotheslines Williams in the corner with such velocity that Williams feet leaves the mat and as they are coming back down Bradley catches them and throws Williams back to the outside. Bradley starts to lean over the rope pointing and shouting at Williams as Smith slowly gets back to his feet, Bradley turns round and is met by Smith clotheslining him over the top rope.

Eliminated: Brad Bradley

Winner: and the first AWA JR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ‘The Canadian Bulldog’ HARRY SMITH.

Smith doesn’t have time to celebrate however as Bradley slides back into the ring angry sending Smith running down the runway as Bradley shouts “ Canada is a shithole†“Canada Sucks†“I am going to get that title†“ This isn’t over†and much more until Ace Steel and Colt Cabana run to the ring to calm him down.

BA: Tensions are running high JT, Brad Bradley feels he has been cheated and he has every right.

JT: 2 title matches and Team Canada have cheated to make sure those title leave with them.

BA: Team Canada has said they want all the titles and so far they have won the titles that have been put in front of them.

Backstage:

Malcolm Wilson is sat on a couch watching a TV and doesn’t look pleased, Mickie James then Storms into the room.

Mickie: What are you going to do Mr. Wilson? Team Canada cheated me out of the women’s title, and then Candice LaRae had the nerve to get involved when i am doing an interview.

Mr. Wilson: Micki....

Candice LaRae runs into the room and dropkicks Mickie into the concrete wall.

LaRae: What are you going to do now Mickie? Not so tough when you don’t make the first move.

Mr. Wilson: Stop this right now, you will get your chance to fight with each other next week when you go 1 on 1.

Candice: You hear that Mickie, you and me next week and you won’t be so lucky.

Sheamus O’Shaunessy’s music plays and he comes bursting from behind the curtain, Sheamus moves his cloak to reveal an axe and he waves it in the air as he walks to the ring. Sheamus slides into the ring and bounces of f the ropes and stomps around the ring.

Matt Hardy’s music plays and he comes from the back shaking his arms before throwing a V1 sign in the air. Matt then walks to the ring slapping the fans hands, Matt slides into the ring and stands on the middle of the bottom rope and does the V1 sign.
BA: We have reached the main event of the night.

JT: It’s the ladder qualifier Barry and whoever win advances to Awakiening.

Sheamus and Hardy start to gently jog round the ring before locking up in the middle, Sheamus starts to force Hardy back but Hardy comes back and forces Sheamus into the corner, Hardy continues to push Sheamus in the corner till the ref breaks it up and Hardy walks back with his arms in the air. Sheamus walks out of the corner and Hardy knees him in the stomach, Hardy locks the head of Sheamus but Sheamus shifts his wait and blocks the attempt, Hardy goes for the suplex again and when he fails to get Sheamus over places him on the top rope. Hardy unleashes a flurry of left and right hands, Hardy gets onto the second rope and hits Sheamus in the head before going for a superplex, Sheamus hooks his legs round the ropes though and Hardy fall face first to the mat, Sheamus moves his legs from over the ropes as Hardy gets to his feet, Sheamus sits on the top rope and drives two feet into the chest of Hardy knocking half way across the ring. Sheamus drops to the mat and walks over to pick Hardy up, Sheamus hold the arm of Hardy and pushes him back against the ropes before whipping him across the ring, Hardy come back and is met with a big boot to the jaw of Hardy, pinfall 1...2 kickout. Sheamus picks Hardy up and picks him up holding him by his side walking around the ring carrying him before hitting a sidewalk slam, Sheamus bounces off the ropes and jumps up going for a huge leg drop but Hardy moved out of the way. Sheamus sits in the position he landed his face showing his pain as Hardy hits a dropkick followed by a quick pin attempt 1...2 kickout. Hardy guides Sheamus back to his feet and whips him into the corner, Hardy charges and connects with a huge clothesline and goes for a bulldog straight after, Sheamus had it scouted and tosses Hardy as he tries the bulldog. Sheamus grabs the top rope and starts to stomp his feet as Hardy starts to get back to his feet, Sheamus then puts his hands together yelling out Celtic War Sword! Before spinning round moving towards Hardy at the same time as Hardy turns round and hits a devastating double axe blow to the chest sending Hardy flying into the ropes. Hardy rolls under the ropes and tries to get his breath back.

Sheamus stand in the ring and looks at Hardy before starting to clap his hands, the fans start clapping with him Sheamus then runs bounces off the ropes and runs towards the ropes when he suddenly leaps soaring over the top rope before landing on top of Hardy. Sheamus jumps to his feet and holds his arms in the air as the fans start to chant SOS! SOS! SOS! Sheamus picks up Hardy and whips him into the side of the ring and Hardy looks in pain as soon as he hits the ring, Sheamus walks over and bounces Hardy’s head off the ring before rolling him back in. Sheamus stands on the outside holding the ropes as Hardy slowly gets to his feet , as Hardy turns Sheamus hits a slingshot shoulder block, pinfall 1...2.. kickout. Sheamus picks Hardy up and picks him up on his shoulder and charges at the turnbuckle and goes for snake eyes, but Hardy slips off and pushes Sheamus forward, Sheamus turns round and Hardy hits a discuss punch with force knocking Sheamus to the mat, Hardy also falls down. Camera zooms in on Sheamus and it can be seen that Sheamus is bleeding from the mouth. Both men starts getting up and Sheamus gets up quicker, Sheamus then picks Hardy up on his shoulders looking for the Celtic Slam but Hardy slips down behind Sheamus, Sheamus turns round and Hardy kicks him in the stomach followed by The Twist Of Fate! Pinfall 1...2...3.

Winner: Matt Hardy

Hardy exits the ring and makes his way down the runway holding his chest whilst smiling, Sheamus is in the ring with the ref asking if he is ok, Sheamus doesn’t and just holds his jaw.

Malcolm Wilson’s music plays as Hardy stands at the top of the runway.

Mr. Wilson: Congratulations Matt, you advance to Awakening. Next week will see the next qualifier with Chris Sabin taking on AJ Styles

MikeRaw

BM: Junior heavyweight elimination match. I liked Smith winning.

BP: Opener or matt hardy interview

WP: Candice attacking Mickie. I dont see a dropkick happening backstage into a wall, and it wasnt that long :p

A/C: Overall a decent first show. Its nowhere near being bad, but I cant say its legendary. I however I will say it was very good. I liked the promos you had. As with a few other btbers, maybe a bit more description as to the ations the wrestlers do dring the promos, but the promos were good. The matches for the mot part were good to. I liked the whole Team Canada thing you had and it was a good way to debut them. Way to go man!
7.5/10- But I see that getting alot improved in your next show.

Also, Id just like to point out you may want to add a bit more commenatary between matches. Itd be nice for them to build stuff up more, overall good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.