Alberto Del Rioooo!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

LoL... why not? What's so bad about TAZZ ??
After all he has been a Great Champion in the Past and a Great Wrestler, TAZZ needs to get a push in the Wrestling or maybe go as ECW's General Manager..

the dark knight

tazz is 2 short for a technical wrestler plus i didnt like him when he used to wrestle . dunno why though . do u ppl really want ecw to stay ?

3lions

Reaction score
You know to lay down and respect my authority and dominating image Mat. Maybe now you will recognise your dumbass ways :) just kidding.

As for Taz. He was a great Champion in ECW, turning what was a 'joke' title to begin with (FTW Title) into a respected title. He won't ever return to the ring, his neck is too messed up.

Mr. Mat

if taz didn't have a bad neck he would dominate lashley & the rest of ecw

C4

It's just the Show Mat it's not real Wrestling, anyways, if Tazz wrestled he would bring thousands of fans to ECW. I don't want ECW to live it's future is Dark. I don't know what Wwe is trying to do by keeping Ecw a part of Wwe. It's going to fall pretty bad sooner or later, but what about Tazz he is so very Awesome I want to see the Tazzy looks again, What do you people think about Tazz.
Shelton Benjamin would be a good Choice to be in ECW and get pushed for the ECW title.

Have you ever been on Dateline NBC?

What makes you think I have been on Dateline NBC ??

Mr. Mat

the dark knight
tazz is 2 short for a technical wrestler plus i didnt like him when he used to wrestle . dunno why though . do u ppl really want ecw to stay ?

man taz was good TDK & no i dont want ecw to stay it sucks ecw died in 2001

C4

ECW's original Theme was the Chair hitting, Table Crashing and Ladder Jumping and now it's gone like Dead, it has Smackdown Style matches which suck so very much..
I think ECW needs a push..

.chaostheory

Reaction score
A Major Push (FOR THE WWE OR WORLD TITLE)
Ken Kennedy, Dykstra, and MVP

A Minor Push (FOR THE IC OR US TITLE)
Matt Striker and Elijah Burke

A Low-Down Push (FOR THE MAIN EVENTS ONLY)
uhh...what?

Enter Push (Just to Enter the WWE) for Young Talent
Colt Cabana and Harry Smith (I'm guessing this is for their development talent?)

Negative Push (A WRESTLER PULLED OFF THE MAIN EVENTS AND TITLE)

BOBBY LASHLEY AHHHH DIE LASHLEY!!!

euanzooom

Reaction score
Lance Cade has a lot of good tools to go on and be a very good wrestler

Henni

Reaction score
Randy Orton was a good world champion, and he must get his title back

Taker

Reaction score
I think Kane needs a push on Smackdown, he has gone worse, for example at Wrestlemania, Khali did a chokeslam to Kane and pinned him. Back in the 90's it took 3 tomestones to keep the Big Red Machine down for the pin. What has happened to him?

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian