Alberto Del Rioooo!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deftone

Reaction score
* A Major Push (FOR THE WWE OR WORLD TITLE) - Carlito

* A Minor Push (FOR THE IC OR US TITLE) - Shelton Benjiman or Kenny Dykstra

* A Low-Down Push (FOR THE MAIN EVENTS ONLY) - Matt Hardy

* Enter Push (Just to Enter the WWE) for Young Talent - IDK

* Negative Push (A WRESTLER PULLED OFF THE MAIN EVENTS AND TITLE) - Bobby Lashley

xtremebadass

A Major Push (FOR THE WWE OR WORLD TITLE): Edge Orton Kennedy
A Minor Push (FOR THE IC OR US TITLE) Carlito MVP CM Punk Kenny
A Low-Down Push (FOR THE MAIN EVENTS ONLY) Flair Benoit Finlay
Enter Push (Just to Enter the WWE) for Young Talent: ...
Negative Push (A WRESTLER PULLED OFF THE MAIN EVENTS AND TITLE) Batista Lashley

Great One

Um, ok I don't feel like going into specifics, so I'll just tell you now who needs to be pushed.

New Pushed - Orton, Kennedy, Nitro, MVP, Carlito, Helms, CM Punk. <----- Future of the company right now as it stands. I didn't state when or how hard, but within this year Orton and Kennedy NEED to be solidifed as main eventers with Carlito and maybe CM Punk close behind. Others are just in line for a singles push minor or major.

Old Pushed - Benoit, Kane, Regal.

Mr. Mat

CenaMark54
John Cena needs a good push. He has been held down by backstage politics for too long.

are you kidding me what more of a push can you get then the wwe title & there's no backstage politics for cena he is the champ what more can he have the ic title,us title god he is the champ i lkie raw the reason i'm getting sick of it is cena is all over the damn show
i'll stop before i go too far

3lions

Reaction score
People need to recognise sarcasm. Dumbasses.

C4

my god!

Khali as Champion are you Crazy. Yes, I agree Khali is strong and well built but dont you think he is more of a crazy indian rather than a Wrestler?
But on second thought yes Khali should be the WWE Champion just like Andre The Giant because this will make him go up.

And I just read some guy saying that John Cena has been let down and needs a Major Push well that Guy is Crazy cause Cena has been Champion for so long and I wish he gets a negative Push.
A better chance for the Mid-Card to show their Young Spicy Talent.

CenaMark54

Khali as Champion are you Crazy. Yes, I agree Khali is strong and well built but dont you think he is more of a crazy indian rather than a Wrestler?
But on second thought yes Khali should be the WWE Champion just like Andre The Giant because this will make him go up.

And I just read some guy saying that John Cena has been let down and needs a Major Push well that Guy is Crazy cause Cena has been Champion for so long and I wish he gets a negative Push.
A better chance for the Mid-Card to show their Young Spicy Talent.

Have you ever been on Dateline NBC?

Maloney

Reaction score
Matt Hardy definitely need a push towards the US title, but thats just my opinion.

mattman

Reaction score
Heres mine
1)a major push(WWE title/World title) -Orton, Kennedy or Edge.
2)A minor push(IC/US Title) - Jeff, Carlito, Shelton Benjamin
3)Negative push - Charlie Hass

Oasis

Reaction score
A Major Push- Punk, Nitro, Benoit, Regal(It'll never happen)
A Minor Push- Kenny, Finlay(needs to hold some title), Haas and Benjamin(a tag team title push)
A Low-Down Push- Cena, Lashley
Enter Push- Colt Cabana(he doesn't need training)
Negative Push- Khali(yeah he's tall...who cares)

circle

Reaction score
I think there isn't anyone deserving of a major push for the WWE/World Title right now.

I can see Matt Hardy for the US title, and CM punk for the ECW title, but other than that there isn't anyone who is deserving.

Now with our current champions they should still push the Undertaker for sure. Everyone else lets wait till Summerslam and see what happens.

JD Nitro

Reaction score
I can see WWE pushing Kennedy a lot on Smackdown. I see him as having the potential to be Smackdown's top heel, and World Champion. Other people who need a majoe push are CM Punk and Marcus Cor Von. Oh, and Vince and Shane need to go off air.

ayrton

Reaction score
OK, That would have to be:
A Major Push (FOR THE WWE OR WORLD TITLE)
Shawn Michaels
A Minor Push (FOR THE IC OR US TITLE)
Matt Hardy
A Low-Down Push (FOR THE MAIN EVENTS ONLY)
Finlay
Enter Push (Just to Enter the WWE) for Young Talent
Let's see Harry Smith!
Negative Push (A WRESTLER PULLED OFF THE MAIN EVENTS AND TITLE)
I don't think there is strong depth in the wwe main eventers so they can't afford to pull off any potential main eventers.

C4

Tazz needs a Good Push maybe..
I know this is freaky but TAzz should be ECW Champion right now! After all he is not that old and is still a Wrestler, why did Tazz retire in the first place?
Tazz should come back to Wrestling, I loved him, ECW is just not ECW without Tazz/