• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alberto Del Rio: Expectations

monkeystyle

Really? Going from the main event to almost complete obscurity for months is what I'd call an ass kicking right back down the card.

Now, I believe that it's not permanent. They gave him the belt because I assume they see something in him and now they're just trying to round off rough edges. On the other hand making him into Kurt Angle 2k10 isn't exactly the best way to do that but whatever, that's the general idea I think.

I continue to love how WWE are pushing Alberto.. I find it great that Alberto wasn't on the PPV, but he is the only guy to receive a promo who had no involvement in the PPV.. It felt like WWE saying "He isnt on the show, but remember him.." which is a great thing. I heard that Mysterio could be fighting Alberto at HIAC or on Smackdown soon but I really think it's far too soon - Let him finish the program with Christian first.