AJ Styles Returning To ROH!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Oh snap Roddy, someone gon get their wig split

Stopspot

Reaction score
"How do I take the Styles Clash guiz?"
"Not like that"

Apparently he lost feeling in one arm but it has returned now (PWinsider) and he's seeing his doctor on Monday. Here's to all going well.

Reactions: THG?

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
aWG4mPi.png

Plus, Styles has been added to more ROH shows, one in Daytona I think.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Daytona and one more I believe.

Also he appeared in the latest Steen escapades, AJ might be scared of spiders now after Nigel got through with him.

Stopspot

Reaction score
More ROH dates added for AJ.

Ring of Honor announced that AJ Styles will be working the company's 4/19 TV Taping in Baltimore, Maryland at their new location, the William J. Myers Pavilion. Tickets are already on sale for the taping at www.rohwrestling.com.

Insider.

This is after the Lockdown ppv if I am not mistaken.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Well this taping itself is in April. Which at least at the moment indicates that there is no plan for AJ to return to TNA at Lockdown (which seems to be the current idea going around the internet from what I have seen).

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Well this taping itself is in April. Which at least at the moment indicates that there is no plan for AJ to return to TNA at Lockdown (which seems to be the current idea going around the internet from what I have seen).

The internet is full of failures blabbering about wrestling like they're successful in life so they're telling others how to run million dollar companies, how to book this guy, that girl and what not. The internet, especially when it comes to AJ Styles and TNA situation, has been a gigantic massive failure.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This is probably just all part of part of a new pay per appearance deal, so whenever they want to write it an arc where he comes back they can and they pay him the money. I saw the last known amount he made was about $585k in a year, that's pretty damn goood I can see why they wanted to pay him a little less, I don't blame them gotta make cutbacks somehow and not try and fully screw over your employees :p