• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AJ Lee gets a stupid tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
If that creeps you out I doubt this site is for you, it's full of AidsJohnson for one.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Guys, stop messing with them. The disclosure to their gender is their own right, and I'm sure they don't like to be named a transgender. There are other ways to reference people such as, "they, them or their" when having to use a pronoun. No need to mock them for not wanting to give out personal information such as gender.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Guys, stop messing with them. The disclosure to their gender is their own right, and I'm sure they don't like to be named a transgender. There are other ways to reference people such as, "they, them or their" when having to use a pronoun. No need to mock them for not wanting to give out personal information such as gender.

Thanks. You actually make sense. ^_^

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
LOL, you of all people know that I'm not serious and dont really give a fuck, i was just curious, made a joke about being transgender, and left it at that. I don't see why the fuck you're being so serious all of the sudden

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
LOL, you of all people know that I'm not serious and dont really give a fuck, i was just curious, made a joke about being transgender, and left it at that. I don't see why the fuck you're being so serious all of the sudden
Now that you explained it, it's fine. I take things seriously if I'm not given an explanation, so sorry.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
044ed3dc85ff2abd34813ae10a516f7e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.