AJ Lee gets a stupid tattoo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Didn't you say you also got the tat? That creeps me out :eww:

Yes, on my hand, the same exact thing. "June 16th, 2013" written in reverse-tally marks.

The date is very important to me and AJ, so why does the tattoo creep you out???

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
How is he making you feel bad? It's just his opinion, you don't have to agree with it.
I'm a Christian mark and some members here always make fun of him. I don't take it seriously, I don't... I'm telling you I... don't. :sad1:

Christian got beat up by Ambrose last Monday.:smug:

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't have an interest in things of a sexual nature and those comments of yours creep me out.

o3o because anybody who likes DIO has a special place in my heart. If I was being sarcastic, I would have used this :pity:

Nick

Reaction score
Yes, on my hand, the same exact thing. "June 16th, 2013" written in reverse-tally marks.

The date is very important to me and AJ, so why does the tattoo creep you out???
I don't think I need to answer that. You're not a mark or a fangirl, you're just creepily obsessed. Getting a tattoo because of her? Do you know her personally? Has she had an impact on your life? Probably not a significant enough one to get a tat because of her.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't think I need to answer that. You're not a mark or a fangirl, you're just creepily obsessed. Getting a tattoo because of her? Do you know her personally? Has she had an impact on your life? Probably not a significant enough one to get a tat because of her.

I'm not obsessed. I'm a fan.

The date means a lot to me. It is my favorite date in wrestling history. Why is it bad that I got a tattoo of it???

Nick

Reaction score
I'm not obsessed. I'm a fan.

The date means a lot to me. It is my favorite date in wrestling history. Why is it bad that I got a tattoo of it???
I wouldn't think it had a personal enough effect on you to get a tat about it.

Farooq

Reaction score
smdh.gif

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Farooq

Reaction score
Guys if they want to get a tattoo let 'em, it doesn't effect us. In the end, it's their choice of the matter which ultimately effects them not us. People have gotten tattoos for worst reasons.

Reactions: seabs

Nick

Reaction score
Guys if they want to get a tattoo let 'em, it doesn't effect us. In the end, it's their choice of the matter which ultimately effects them not us. People have gotten tattoos for worst reasons.
Sorry. My natural asshole nature got the best of me

Farooq

Reaction score
True, I think it got the best of us. We shouldn't judge on who should like which wrestler. We all have opinions, and deserve one to each own, if we don't agree on it, we should ignore it. If we just bash them, then it leads to anger, and anger has a negative impact on everybody. We should welcome all opinions with open arms, and be respectful. Don't treat this like 13 year olds fighting about religion, treat this as a manner of respect and understanding.

Reactions: seabs
Status
Not open for further replies.