AJ and Bryan's fake marriage...where's this going?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
first off, (N) @ the entire angle.

Not that I have a problem with the angle itself. Fake marriages have been a wrestling staple for ages... I simply feel Bryan is above this shit.

With that said, where is this going? Is this all some evil ploy by Bryan to embarrass and humiliate AJ even further? Jerry Lawler was pretty weary of Bryan and questioned his sincerity. I actually hope that's the case...Will AJ leave Bryan at the altar? Will The Miz, Eve, Kane, or some random fucker crash the wedding? Will Triple H reveal that he beat Bryan to the punch by marrying AJ's drugged up body at some sleazy, local vegas spot?

Either way, I'm expecting fuckery at its finest.

EDIT: and for the love of everything holy, can we please leave Dean Ambrose out of this thread? Nothing against him, but I'm so fuckin tired of the IWC linking him to AJ. Give a fuckin rest already. No.

...god...

Reaction score
Del Rio will crash the wedding. 100% sure, it's so obvious. Right, Luke?

Rell

Reaction score
Del Rio will crash the wedding. 100% sure, it's so obvious. Right, Luke?
:roflmao:

Luke will never live that down. I simply wont allow it :batista:

My dream scenario - Austin crashes, we have a "What?"/"YES!" off, Austin Stunners both Bryan and AJ (fuck PG)

sounds like a plan to me!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Wedding starts off the show. Bryan turns on AJ presumably turning face (at this point I don't even know), AJ stalks him throughout the night in her wedding dress looking psycho cute as a button. Then becomes Kane's manager, fire, brimestone and hijinxs insue for another two months.

...god...

Reaction score
:roflmao:

Luke will never live that down. I simply wont allow it :batista:
I can seriously picture it though.

Do we have any objections?

*Del Rio's music hits*
Ricardo: ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELLL RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he rolls down in his Bentley.

No, but seriously if it's not Miz/Eve ruining it together or Kane somehow getting involved or both, I have no clue. I am fairly certain Austin will be the one to own Heath Slater next week, though, when he does his usual schtick.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I have to agree with Rell's first line of his first post. This storyline sucked when Punk was involved, and somehow it's gotten worse without him. This twist in the AJ/Daniel Bryan story should have happened at Wrestlemania for Christ's sake. I don't like weddings at all in wrestling anyway unless they have real emotion to them like Macho/Elizabeth. Bryan is the best performer in the company and arguably most over. Taking such a drastic turn as a wedding is madness. It also seems like overkill on Raw 1000, to make things worse.

Anyway, i'm sure there'll be some swerve that will screw things up with the wedding, but I kind of don't want to see some cliché Bryan turn and ripping AJ. Whatever happens, I hope Bryan and AJ both can be faces, but more importantly, be pushed.

Rell

Reaction score
Welp..

Judging from Smackdowns spoilers, Kane will be crashing. I wont get too much into it for the sake of spoiling for others, but AJ and Bryan both seem to be heels going into Monday. That's actually a bit relieving in my opinion. A dysfunctional crazed couple is a lot more entertaining than an adorable one.

Reaction score
Actually the crusty Minister will tell them they have three minutes...

Don't care what anyone says, that was a freaking awesome Wedding angle, be it a pseudo queer marriage. That was such an awesome, awesome finish to that angle, even better than Jake putting the cobra in Savage and Liz's wedding gift. There isn't anyone alive that thought that was someone under the makeup, let alone Bisch. So, so awesome.

What will they do? I absolutely don't give a damn, I'd rather Punk and AJ had turned heel on Bryan at SS and we have a heel Punk/Cena match.

BUT, I am very interested in Raw 1000. Why? The nostalgia will be immense, can't wait to see Taker and Brock again and I hope some major storylines develop as this could be an incredible vehicle to build a very good SummerSlam and I pray they give Punk and Cena a solid 20-30 minutes because they have really good chemistry in the ring and always have good matches together, and if you think Punk carried Cena in any, you don't know what you are talking about. I do predict there will be some fuckery (Hi Rell) that takes this to SummerSlam. I kind of wish Cena wins because there hasn't been a legit title change on Raw in forever, unless you count that bullshit Rey-Cena tourney finals from last year.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Kane...seriously? I don't even think WWE knows where they're going with this angle. They're just making shit up as they go along.

Rell

Reaction score
rofl I hope not. this shit could be suicide for Bryan's momentum if done wrong.