Age 7 girl with body of Granny

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
You don't have to take anything seriously to know that only a true jackass would make fun of a child, and it takes a complete flaming smurf to try to "make light" of a child with an incurable disease, even through text.

I'm not going to wish anything on you or your future kids (And with a sense of humor like that I highly doubt you'll be having any soon.) But I will say, what little respect I had for you is gone now, and whether that means anything to you or not is irrelevant as well...like Jade said, i'm better than you. :D

Reaction score
It's one thing if it's a flame war between two grown people because one person likes coke and the other likes pepsi. Then I could see why people shouldn't take things so seriously on the net.

I mean I know I can have a pretty morbid sense of humor sometimes but when it comes to serious shit involving children even I know there's a line not to be crossed.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
So if we have sex with her....it wouldn't be illegal?
cause like any smart highly intelligent horny black male, ...I'd hit it, cuz i like immature white girlz.

Reaction score
my god Constantine, you truly are a sick cunt, you make fun of a sick little girl and then claim you are trying to "make light" of the situation.

and Woj, i dont recall LHR ever saying she wanted the SMod spot so shut your fucking mouth.

Kizza

Reaction score
First of all dumbass. Prove that me and Constantine are the same fucking person. 2nd of all you tell me to stay on fucking topic and you do the same damn thing and hop off topic. And your oh so talented with your comebacks. Get a life. AND I HIGHLY FUCKING DOUBT YOUR BETTER THEN ME.

And you think you the best thing that hit the fucking forum. your so annoying. All you do is complain and complain because Constantine got something and you didnt. Im done talking with your dumbass. If you got a problem with me and my "alt". Do something about it.

Would you shut the fuck up?

maty619

Reaction score
Poor little girl. I didn't believe the thread title at first but then watched the vid. It is shocking some of the diseases you can get and how unbelievable they sound. -Constantine that is seriously sick but then again what KenFan4life is even more sick, I don't understand how someone could make fun of a situation like this, that is immature and dispicable, you know you're fucked up when a 13 year old is calling you fucking immature. Get a life and stop making fun of people less fortunate than yourself.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
How sad. I didn't even watch the whole video. I just saw the girl and stopped it.

Imagine burying your kid. No parent should outlive their child and no child should have a disease like this.

Agreed.

No parent should have to bury their child.

It's one thing if it's a flame war between two grown people because one person likes coke and the other likes pepsi. Then I could see why people shouldn't take things so seriously on the net.

I mean I know I can have a pretty morbid sense of humor sometimes but when it comes to serious shit involving children even I know there's a line not to be crossed.

:y:

...god...

Reaction score
So if we have sex with her....it wouldn't be illegal?
cause like any smart highly intelligent horny black male, ...I'd hit it, cuz i like immature white girlz.
You stole that from the comment.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Completely off topic at this point. I have no Alt. Moved to HIAT.

It's the internet, I dont care what you think of me. If you take what someone says on the net that seriously, you have an issue.

You're such an incredible smurf, it's amazing.

It's rather interesting how when you log off, your alt comes on and continues the battle for you each and every single time. Your alt comes on and votes for you in the GFX contests. Sounds like a pretty pussy thing to happen if you need two 'people' to go fight a battle and to have a dicksucking alt to go vote for you. Post a picture of you guys together. It's either alts or you both shove your dicks extremely far up each other's tiny assholes.

Refusal to post a pic together is proof of an alt. You both apparently live in the same place and you clearly showed that you both have access to cameras so it shouldn't be hard to take a picture.....that is, if you both exist.

...and don't play the 'I don't care what you think of me' gayness. You clearly cared when I called you a wigger the other day and you kept on going about it. Guess you take the net just as seriously as anyone else, you stupid fucking cunt.

-Constantine

Reaction score
As if this will end the accusations...but here's a picture of us after playing football right after winter ended this year.

l24236e8bf3604cba97223e.jpg

Continue trying to hurt my feelings now...but at least you know there's no alternate.

Kizza

Reaction score
You're not playing, you're standing around looking like homosexuals about to pull down each others pants and suck dick.

-Constantine

Reaction score
De-mod me, I'm out.
I post proof and just like I said more accusations and dumb shit. I feel bad for the good members you have here.