Age 7 girl with body of Granny

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
Tell the fag on the far right that the gerbil goes up the ass, not across the face.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
ON the inside she's like any other bubbly little seven-year-old girl - but on the outside she has the face and body of an old woman.

Brave Ashanti Elliott-Smith suffers from an incredibly rare incurable condition that makes her age EIGHT TIMES faster than normal.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[yt]i4KMH71Udg0[/yt]

Dayummm, thats fucked up. I wonder whos gonna marry that if she even lives that long.

No one will be able to marry her because she will not live long enough for that. The disease is Progeria & is very twisted. You get a little kid who looks like they are 70-80 years old, with the diseases that people of that age get (cataracts, arthritis,etc), but have the brain & body type of a child. Very few Progeria kids reach puberty, most pass before the age of 13.

Axis

Reaction score
I didn't click on this thread out of fear of seeing a gross picture in the OP. It seems I missed much, including Constantine stepping down. That calls for a new thread...

...god...

Reaction score
As if this will end the accusations...but here's a picture of us after playing football right after winter ended this year.

l24236e8bf3604cba97223e.jpg

Continue trying to hurt my feelings now...but at least you know there's no alternate.
Rofl at the guy on the right, looks like a fucking pedophile. And the guy on the left looks legit gay. I hope neither of those are you.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
It's one thing if it's a flame war between two grown people because one person likes coke and the other likes pepsi. Then I could see why people shouldn't take things so seriously on the net.

I mean I know I can have a pretty morbid sense of humor sometimes but when it comes to serious shit involving children even I know there's a line not to be crossed.

I agree with you Chuck Taylor's Grenade. I have a dark sense of humor at times too, but I don't find things about kids or kids with diseases funny at all. Physical disability is an easy target & children with disabilities simply should not be made fun of. They have a hard enough life as it is & the fact is that they are a child, not an adult who can fight their own battles. Also add the fact that this little girl has an incurable, terminal disease & will probably not live to see high school.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
De-mod me, I'm out.
I post proof and just like I said more accusations and dumb shit. I feel bad for the good members you have here.

Well, i'm glad that's over. No offense, but you kind of brought it on yourself with the way you acted once you got promoted. And either way accepting the spot in the first place was a short sighted move on your end. But like I said before, Mike set you up for failure because he's a coward and it really wasn't your fault. AND you picked on a diseased girl and just buried yourself more. The point is that if you stay around and try to be a good member for more than two weeks, you could actually get respected by the people here, as there are some cool guys (and gals) around. So best of luck, and I hope you learned not to go low enough to attack an innocent girl + don't try to be a Drew Mcintyre goof.

Also in your picture...I hope you're either top left or middle or you'll get bashed no matter what, man. >_>

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
ahahahahahaha! Jesus Christ, so my second assumption was true. You're a couple of buttfucking smurfs and you have hobo looking friends who give just as much anal to each other.

Goddammit, you're a fucking ugly smurf bunch.

YEAH MAN, I DON'T TAKE THE NET SERIOUSLY AND YOU DON'T HURT MY FEELINGS BUT, WAAAAAAAHHHHH, DE-MOD ME, I'M GONNA GO WIPE MY TEARS AWAY NOW.

lmao, bitch.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
By the way, all you smurfs need to learn what a shower is, you nasty, greasy homos. Who plays football, gets all sweaty and dirty, and then comes in a nice, clean house to take a homosexual picture?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I agree with you Chuck Taylor's Grenade. I have a dark sense of humor at times too, but I don't find things about kids or kids with diseases funny at all. Physical disability is an easy target & children with disabilities simply should not be made fun of. They have a hard enough life as it is & the fact is that they are a child, not an adult who can fight their own battles. Also add the fact that this little girl has an incurable, terminal disease & will probably not live to see high school.

I appreciate that you don't find certain things funny but one thing that you people need to understand is that you don't get to pick and choose what people make jokes about. Since humour in any form will likely offend someone either it is all okay or none of it is okay.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Fuck Ni'ggers = Ok
nasty ass gross looking old chick = nope.

but what if....Rosa PARKS!
BLACK + Nasty Ass Old = ?