Age 7 girl with body of Granny

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ON the inside she's like any other bubbly little seven-year-old girl - but on the outside she has the face and body of an old woman.

Brave Ashanti Elliott-Smith suffers from an incredibly rare incurable condition that makes her age EIGHT TIMES faster than normal.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[yt]i4KMH71Udg0[/yt]

Dayummm, thats fucked up. I wonder whos gonna marry that if she even lives that long.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yeah man, let's be a smurf and make dumb comments about a kid with a terrible disease who will probably end up dying at a young age from it and if she happens to live a long life, people will stare and ridicule her for the rest of her life.

I hope your kids are born with this so others can laugh and say LOLOLOL LOOK AT FUCKING BENJAMIN BUTTON OVER THERE.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Yeah like seriously. Shes only a kid. Dont judge her differently because she has something wrong with her. Thats the most fucked up thing ive ever heard. :(.

chessarmy

Reaction score
What a fucked up disease, its unreal how many things can go wrong with a baby it just makes me thank god that I was born healthy and it also makes me nervous about having my own kid one day

-Constantine

Reaction score
After everything I've made fun of, I highly doubt this joke will be the one that gets me.

I sympathize with her situation, I understand it's horrible. I was making light of a horrible situation. You don't have to like what I said. I wasn't going for your approval.

Kizza

Reaction score
Good job smod boy, annoy everyone more with stupidity.

Horrible disease, luckily she isn't alone with this, there are plenty of other people that she can draw strength from who have this problem. I feel for her parents, as well as herself, because knowing that it's highly unlikely that you're going to live past the age of about 13 must be awful.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
After everything I've made fun of, I highly doubt this joke will be the one that gets me.

I sympathize with her situation, I understand it's horrible. I was making light of a horrible situation. You don't have to like what I said. I wasn't going for your approval.

Make light of this? Godfuckingdammit, this 7 year old girl has an awful disease that she will probably die from real soon, you insignifcant fuck. Imagine burying your kid. No parent should outlive their child and no child should have a disease like this.

You are a grade A fucking pile of shit. Stop trying to act tough with WELL I WASN'T LOOKING FOR ANYONE'S APPROVAL. You're making fun of a sick little girl. You're such a worthless cunt, I wish I had the power to take that disease away from her and give it to you. She is worth far more to the world than insensitive pricks like you.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
LHR your soo cool. you probably are fucking laughing at the fact because shes different. GTFO. Your fucking annoying.

YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. YOUR NOT BETTER THEN ANYONE. TRUST ME I KNOW FIRST HAND ABOUT HAVING A DISEASE. SO SHUT UP.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Thank you for admitting to be Constantine now stfu and stay on topic, ugly. No one cares that you are bipolar and ride your own dick.

Hilarious how you don't seem to have a problem with your other self dissing a sick and dying kid but when your other self gets told off for being a prick, I am suddenly 'better than everyone'. I don't think I am better than evryone but I am 100% better than you and your alt.

Keep yelling at yourself, nerd. I wont respond because I am better than you.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
First of all dumbass. Prove that me and Constantine are the same fucking person. 2nd of all you tell me to stay on fucking topic and you do the same damn thing and hop off topic. And your oh so talented with your comebacks. Get a life. AND I HIGHLY FUCKING DOUBT YOUR BETTER THEN ME.

And you think you the best thing that hit the fucking forum. your so annoying. All you do is complain and complain because Constantine got something and you didnt. Im done talking with your dumbass. If you got a problem with me and my "alt". Do something about it.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Completely off topic at this point. I have no Alt. Moved to HIAT.

It's the internet, I dont care what you think of me. If you take what someone says on the net that seriously, you have an issue.