• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW x NJPW : Forbidden Door - June 26th, 2022

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Also of anyone is actually expecting high buys for this PPV then thats on them cause I doubt any of us are :lol it'll be well below usually most like, it's literally a niche extra PPV for hardcores
100% will be lower than the usual 4. They still gonna profit im sure tho obv

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Doesn’t matter. It’s dogshit. Just like AEW and the booking. Pointless worthless show :)
the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion-man.gif

Hook

REDRUM
^ used that one in the chatbox :D

No some things are good but some AEW fans so delusional and think everything is good just because it’s not WWE when it’s not. MJF is right work or shoot.

Last edited:

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
^ used that one in the chatbox :D

No some things are good but some AEW fans so delusional and think everything is good just because it’s not WWE when it’s not. MJF is right work or shoot.
Or you just hate the product and look for something to shit on.

You've come into a thread where people were excited for something and started being negative asf. Of course fans of it will be defensive when you offer no reasoning behind your statements.

We're not saying everything AEW is good or "everthing WWE related is bad." We enjoy different things. You don't have to like AEW, but don't just piss people who like it off just because you can,

Hook

REDRUM
it’s a good movie :)

Page and Punk were also terrible champions. Should have gone right to MJF. All Ex WWE lol.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Or you just hate the product and look for something to shit on.

You've come into a thread where people were excited for something and started being negative asf. Of course fans of it will be defensive when you offer no reasoning behind your statements.

We're not saying everything AEW is good or "everthing WWE related is bad." We enjoy different things. You don't have to like AEW, but don't just piss people who like it off just because you can,
My man . Well said sir!

Hook

REDRUM
No I don’t hate the product. There’s several good things about it. You’re allowed to express an opinion that isn’t all the same?. You guys responded to me. I just gave my opinion ;)