• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW REVOLUTION March 3rd, 2024: Live from the Greensboro Coliseum on PPV

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Uip6Vf7.jpeg

AEW World Championship
Hangman Adam Page vs Samoa Joe(c) vs Swerve Strickland

vUf1a7i.jpeg

AEW Womens World Championship
Toni Storm(c) vs Deonna Purrazzo

en5pcWm.jpeg

AEW International Championship
Orange Cassidy (c) vs Rodrick Strong

oUXDveU.jpeg

AEW Continental Crown Championship
Eddie Kingston(c) vs Bryan Danielson

xAHCcbd.jpeg

AEW World Tag Team Championships
Darby Allin and Sting(c) vs Matthew & Nicholas Jackson

mN2G0bg.jpeg

Will Ospreay vs Konosuke Takeshita

QVnxk0w.jpeg

FTR vs Jon Moxley and Claudio Castagnoli

nJS1WwK.jpeg

AEW TNT Championship
Christian Cage(c) vs Daniel Garica

VzYWG5L.jpeg

MEAT MADNESS MATCH
Lance Archer vs Wardlow vs Powerhouse Hobbs

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tony Khan was going to give Sting the option to pick whoever he wanted to face, and that would include pretty much anyone on the AEW roster or most other rosters besides WWE since Khan would have given him any match he wanted that involved talent he could have access to. When he was asked who he wanted to face, they were his choice, as he loved doing the Forbidden Door 2022 match in Chicago (Sting & Allin & Shingo Takagi vs. Bucks & El Phantasmo).
The Young Bucks were originally going to take more time off before returning but Sting asked them and they weren’t about to turn that down.

From this week's observer

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Not a fan of it but I respect his choice. I’m sure it’ll be a fine match, I’ll reserve judgement until then.