• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite/Rampage May 1, 2024 - Kenny Omega returns to Winnipeg

Rosie

Dark Side
And the idea of "Go a period of time without stirring shit, we'll talk," I think I get. Probation period, sometimes, even with you wanting to sit down and talk, you mentally can't do it yet and you need time.

Rosie

Dark Side
Kross Rhodes said:
It was one of those interviews he did with his neck brace on. I’m not too worried about it though because Omega, getting beaten down was a great angle to close the show.
It was a genuine shocker. I didn't expect him to get THAT physical.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Kenny actually proved once again while he’s one of my favorite people. Not only did he save the dog and was his primary concern during the fight but yeah, he definitely said that him and punk talked then, and have talked recently and they patched things up and as far as he knows, they are cool.

He also said that he didn’t feel the same way as some people did without mentioning any names because he’s classy, and that he would’ve done business with punk but unfortunately, it just didn’t work out that way, and he also concluded by saying that he doesn’t even care that they had a fight because sometimes boys get into scraps.

Kenny is my boy and evp.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Kross Rhodes said:
I think it threw us all through a loop because he kept talking about how taking any bumps would kill him. AEW is two for two with endings this month.
it's May though.